Missing Earrings

"MY EARRINGS-WHERE ARE MY EARRINGS?!" You heard Jungkook shout from his room, next to yours.

"HYUNG! My earrings- did you take them?!" You heard Jungkook calling out one of your brothers. While safely hiding the earrings which you borrowed from Jungkook by putting a few strands of hair in front of your ear, you went downstairs to the scene. Again, you borrowed it from him, Without asking him-you never stole anything.

"Calm down, will you? It will be with the other maknaes - we (referring to hyung line) never wear the kind of earrings you kids wear." You heard Jin nagging at Kook.

"But-but who would have taken it?! You know i don't like anyone taking my stuff without my permission!." Jungkook responded .

"Jimin hyung- did you take my earrings?" Jungkook asked Jimin who happened to pass by.

"Nope. Never seen it." He said before escaping the situation.

"What kind of earring is it?" Taehyung butted in.

"It's the one with the hoop.The metallic one." Jungkook clarified in a hope that Taehyung would understand.

"Nuh-huh,haven't seen it - uh, ask y/n. She might know where it will be." Taehyung pointed at you when he saw you standing in the corner awkwardly.

As doon as you realized Jungkook 's eyes were on you, you quickly touched your ear making sure it was covered.

"Where are they ?" Jungkook asked coming at you.

"Where is what? I really don't know what's going on..." You laughed awkwardly.

"My earrings, you idiot. Didnt you hear anything i was saying?" Jungkook said irritated.

"Ohh, your earrings. Why would i have your earrings? " You asked him, crossing your arms trying to be confident.

"I don't know,I just guessed it. Now give it back." Jungkook said reaching out his hand.

"What?! I told you - i don't have your stupid earrings !"

"Oh really? Then what is that on your ear?" Jungkook asked pointing and looking at the hoop earrings on your ear.

"Thats - that's not yours!" You tried to move away from him trying your level best to not show your signs when you lie.

"Oh really?Let me see, i have painted black stripes on them to mark it." Jungkook said while reaching out to your ear.

"Jungkook- what are you doing?! Fine, it's yours, i took it !" You yelped making Jungkook smirk.

"Could have Confessed your theft a bit earlier , thief . " Jungkook snickered while snatching the earrings that you had removed from your hand.

"Look,im sorry alright? I really wanted it and i took it without asking you figuring you wouldn't give it if had asked." You pouted.

"Atleast you could have asked , idiot. Stealing is not a good way to habe something you want. "

"I know, im sorry. " You said while looking down.

"You can have it. I mean,i will share it with you. " Jungkook covered his mouth as soon as he realised what he said.

"What?" You asked , not able to believe what you heard just now.

"There's no way I'm repeating that. " He said, leaving the pair of earrings on the table.