The news

The four brothers were sitting idly on the couch,their hands on their knees while the youngest two of them was on the floor, playing with each other---Eight year old Jin, seven year old Yoongi, six year old Hoseok, five year old Namjoon and playing below were three year old Jimin and two year old Taehyung.

All six of them were almost never called to sit on the couch like this, except if there was an important announcement. Jin would glance at his parents once in a while who were doing nothing except sitting there with a smile on their faces. Finally, not able to bear with the silence, Jin spoke out.

"Uh dad, why are we here now? "

Your father smiled at the question and looked at your mother before taking a deep breath.

"Kids," He looked at everyone. Picking up Jimin who was now playing with the hem of his pants, he then said,"Your mom and I have a very important news for you. "

"Yeah, like we didn't know that. " Little Yoongi spoke getting a nudge from his older brother. What? He mouthed at Jin who just glared.

"Can we guess? Can we guess?? " Little Hoseok beamed in excitement.

"Yes you can ,sweetie." Your mom smiled at him.

"Am I going to get Ryan shoes for my birthday this time? " Little Joon asked shyly before Hoseok could ask.

"We'll think about it, but that's not the answer. " Your dad replied.

"Oh... Okay. " Namjoon said before leaning back on the couch.

"Me! me !me! " Hoseok raised his right hand wanting to be the next person to try.

"We're all going on a trip!" He said excitedly.

"No baby, it's not that. " Your mom told him.

"Are we going to get rid of Diapers over there?" He pointed to Taehyung who was now moving his butt against the carpet while giggling, Jimin copying him.

"Yoongi, stop being mean! " Jin said through gritted teeth.

" We will not be getting rid of anyone here, why would you say that dear? " Your mom asked him, cupping his cheeks.

"Want to guess what it is, Jin-ah? " Your mom turned towards Jin.

"Well, " Jin looked down while playing with his fingers before looking up at his parents. "Well, the last time we were brought together like this was when we heard of Grandpa's death... " Jin trailed off.

"So, are you saying Grandma is dead now? "Hoseok asked with a gasp.

Your parents'eyes went wide when they heard that.

"No, no. No one has passed away. " Your dad said and Hoseok heaved a sigh of relief. He loved his grandma's cookies. They were the best.

"Alright so since all of you guessed it wrong, we will tell--" Your mom was cut off when she felt Taehyung's little hands on her tummy. He kept poking her tummy softly before hugging her, snuggling his head to her warmth.

"Baby, what's wrong? " Your mom asked Taehyung while ruffling his hair.

"Baby! " Hoseok suddenly said. He remembered being called down along with his brothers and your dad telling him there was a going to be a baby coming. And that baby had turned out to be Jimin!

That's when it hit Jin too. He mentally face palmed himself thinking how he could not have thought of that.

"Aww, Hobi you're right! " Your mom said. Hoseok smiled proudly, showing off his small dimples.

"Another Donsaeng? " Jin questioned to himself. He would be an older brother to another person too. He felt himself smile at the thought of having another person to take care of.

"Wait for surprise number two! " Your dad said with a big smile on his face, making everyone look up at him ,holding their breaths.

" You're going to have two more siblings this time! " Your parents squealed together, before hugging each other.

Seeing his parents hug each other, little Jimin even though not knowing what was happening, hugged the person next to him, Taehyung . Taehyung smiled, showing his boxy smile and giggling, began to walk towards Yoongi with outstretched arms to hug him. Hoseok was now jumping up and down the couch happily, he didn't know why he was doing it, but since everyone was happy, he was happy too. Jin sat there, covering himself, scared that he would get hit by Hoseok's flinging arms. Meanwhile, Namjoon was deep in thought.

"I know that word... " He said to himself.

"What was that word? " He scratched his head in confusion. It was in the tip of his tongue but couldn't quite get it. Finally, his eyes became big once he got the word.

"Yes, I know! Twins!! " He said happily. Holding his hand up to high-five the person next to him, he quickly drew it back to his sides when he realised no one had paid attention to what he had said or did.