Drunk

Thank you callyest
for trusting  me with a request,
Hope you like it :)
P.s  that i will be using bold for dialogues from now on :)

"So y/n, we will meet  at  my house, 7pm. Don't forget."
You heard Dan shouting behind you as you waved them a bye while walking back home .

You reached home still pondering on what excuse you  need to give your brothers.You went to your room, freshened up and you went downstairs and that's when a genius idea hit you.

As you walked to the kitchen, you saw Jin cooking for snacks.You went and stood next to him in order to initiate conversation .

"Oppa, i am going to Jinsoo's place for discussing this project." You said as you leaned over to see what Jin  was cooking.

"Okay.But dont be too late." Jin said still immersed in cooking.

You  sighed in relief when you realized he wasn't going to ask you further questions.

"What kind of project?" Namjoon asked who came to drink water.

"There is this  project we have to do in literature." You explained ,gesturing with your hands.

"Literature. Okay." His voice trailed off as he went from the kitchen.

___

It was 5 pm and you decided to get going  knowing  Jin would be suspicious  if you went over for a discussion at  night.  Before you left your room, you didnt forget to take some supplies for the project you lied about in case one of the brothers got suspicious.

After literally walking around the city for an hour doing nothing,  you finally decided to walk to Dan's house when it was  6:45pm.
Soon you were  in front of Dan's house. His parents weren't here so he decided to invite a few  guys fromhis gang and another girl. So totally, there were five guys and two girls including you.

You opened the door and you were immediately greeted with a burst of loud  music. You went inside and soon you found Dan. He led you to the room where the others were.

You looked at the table in front of you. Four bottles of alcohol.  With one empty.  You wondered when the others had come and amd who had finished one full bottle .

Before starting with the drinking party, y'all watched a movie. Then after 2 hrs of movie, there was a game of truth or  dare. After a good amount of truths and dares and punishments,  it was time for the second biggest time of the night. The shots  competition.
Yes. It was a challenge, who takes more shots (of the alcohol ofcourse). Dan had challenged you saying he could  take 10-12and  that  you wouldn't even last half of it.

"Oh yeah? Let's see who  wins  big guy." You accepted his challenge.

You took the first  shot. He took his. You took your  second one and then he  his.

The drink tasted disgusting and it burned your  throat  and stomach. You knew you had to stop but something inside you kept saying go.
You took your third one, fourth, fifth,sixth, you took 16 shots and he could  only take 15.

By this time you were not your sane self. You were feeling all too excited and happy. It was like you didnt  have to worry about anything. Soon it was midnight but you cared less about going  back home. The fun was jusy beginning !

Dan, being Namjoon's age had his drivers license and all of you decided to go for a midnight drive.

Oh no,  you weren't taking the car.  Why do you need a car when the man had a friggin sports bike?!