The Meeting pt.2

You put down your chopsticks and cleared your throat "There's someone I want you guys to meet." You said after looking up at your brothers.

Seven pairs of eyes on you and pin-drop silence. After looking at each of your brothers, you then cleared your throat. "Well...aren't you going to ask who it is?" You asked, breaking the awkward silence that lingered in the air.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" You heard Taehyung whisper to Jimin who only let out a small cough as he stared at you, just like how the others were, without even sparing a blink. You continued to wait.

"Who is it?" You heard Yoongi speak up after taking a sip of his water. "His name is Jake and he is my boyfriend." You said after taking a deep breath, waiting for the outburst from your brothers soon after you finished that sentence. But no, there was no outburst, no gasps. Only the low "yes!" From Taehyung his assumption was proved right.

You blinked, confused as you looked at them "What- why aren't you saying anything?" Hoseok let out a small laugh before clearing his throat "It is simply because we figured you'd been in a relationship" Hoseok said before Jin took it as a cue to say his part "We've gone through your age y/n. We know when you hide a relationship, especially after having raised the six of you, I pretty much figured it out instantly."

"Damn..." You thought to yourself. They knew you were in a relationship all this while? All the attempts of hiding it were for nothing? You chuckled to yourself as you shook your head and that is when Jungkook spoke "So we are going to meet him, yeah?" You nodded yes with a smile "When is he coming?" He asked again to which you replied saying you told Jake to come for dinner tomorrow and to also stay for the movie afterwards.

All of them nodded and hummed, making you heave a sigh of relief because they were all so controlled and nice about the news. So all you had to do now was wait for tomorrow night, while also begging your brothers not to embarrass you in front of Jake.

And like that, the hours passed by. It was currently 6:45 pm and you were sitting on the couch, gripping your phone in hand. "Geeze, you don't look half as tensed the night before your exam" Jimin who was sitting to your right, teased you. "I'm not tensed" You quickly retorted, right before checking your phone once again. Only five more minutes to seven. If there was to be only one rule or one thing that satisfies your Kim household, was punctuality. And Jake hadn't even left a text, making you worry.

And then you heard it. The ring on your door makes you spring up from the couch. You checked the time. It was 7 pm on the dot. Giving a glance to your brothers, you were just about to bolt to the door when you saw Yoongi walk to the door already "I'll get it, you wait here, y/n" He said before opening the door as you peeked out from behind the rest of your brothers who were now, starting to gather in front of you.

Jake meanwhile was walking up to your driveway, holding a  bouquet in his hands. Once he was in front of the door, he ran a hand through his hair before tugging on his clothes, making sure there wasn't a crease in sight before he rang the doorbell. Putting on his best smile when Jake noticed the doorknob turn and then open, he took a perfect 90-degree bow before looking up at Yoongi "Good evening...I-I am" He began to fumble for words when Yoongi chuckled "Get in first, kid" He said while moving to the side, giving way to Jake

"Thank you," Jake said with a grateful smile before taking a step inside your house. Removing his shoes by the door, he spotted hour head peeking out from behind your brothers making him break into a big smile "Y/n" He breathed out your name as he looked at you. Pushing past your brothers, you came forward smiling ear to ear "Jake!" His name slipped out of your mouth happily before you noticed the flowers in his hand that he had been holding out towards you.

Shyly taking it from his hand, you sniffed at them before smiling shyly when you heard Namjoon clear his throat from behind you "Oh, yes- guys this is Jake, Jake they are my brothers" You just finished before all 7 of them gathered around him in a circle.

"Alright guys, that's enough!" You got in between the taller males and yanks Jake out "What are you planning on? Suffocating him to death??" You asked while making a face at your brothers before you let go of Jake"Y/n, that's okay-- they were only asking me stuff" Jake reassured you, making you click your tongue "Yeah I get it, I told you how they may get, remember?" You leaned on him to whisper before the both of you laughed making your brothers look at you weirdly "Heh..no wonder they're together, both of them are weirdos" Jungkook snickered right before he got elbowed by Taehyung making Jungkook groan "Aish, whatever. Let's just eat"

Saying this, Jungkook made his way towards the table, followed by the rest of your siblings and finally you and Jake walked towards the dining room. Getting there, your brothers had already started to delve into the delicious meal spread out across the table. Jake pulled out a chair for you which didn't go unnoticed by Hoseok who only smiled at your boyfriend's action.

Soon, the nine of you started to eat, your boyfriend had never felt more awkward. Having seven pairs of eyes staring down at you through every bite you take is not something anyone would want, especially Jake who knew how protective your brothers could get. "So, Jake" You heard Hobi and both yours and Jake's eyes whipped up to meet Hoseok's. "How long have you been seeing our sister?" He asked, fork resting in his hand "It'll be a month tomorrow, Hyung-nim" Jake said before flashing a smile at you, which you gladly returned.

Hoseok nodded and went back to eating his meal. This might be better than I thought.   You thought to yourself when you heard the next question "You're in the dance club, aren't you?" Jungkook questioned "I feel like I've seen you there quite a few times," He said before shoving a piece of chicken into his mouth "Yes, I joined the dance club two months back. You dance well-- I look up to you actually" Jake said before scratching the back of his neck as he let out a small laugh. Amused at Jake's comment, Jungkook leaned forward, a stupid grin on his face "Oh he's good- I like him" Jungkook laughed before reaching over to high five with Jake which made you smile.

Dinner went on like this, with your brothers popping questions once in a while. Now, all of you were gathered in the living room, getting ready to watch a movie. You were seated on the middle of the couch and Jake had sat to the right side of you, Namjoon to your left. Jungkook sat on the sofa nearby, along with Taehyung and Jin and Yoongi had found another seat. "Excuse me" You heard Jimin's cheeky tone and his eye smile when he wedged in between you and Jake, making the two of you shift, letting out a small fake cough "I'm sorry. I usually sit here and I can't have anyone else taking my spot" Jimin said as he turned to Jake, but you knew very well Jimin sat there on purpose.

While Taehyung was busy searching for a good movie, followed by constant bickering with Jungkook and Hobi to which movie was perfect for tonight, Jin took the opportunity to ask the question he had always wanted to ask his sister's boyfriend "What's your favourite thing about y/n?" The room fell silent once again.

You held your knee and glanced at Jake, a very quick glance before you looked back straight at the TV when you saw that he was already gazing at you. "Her eye,s," He said with a sweet smile "The way it sparkles when she talks about things she likes, the way it disappears into crescent moons when she laughs, the way they crinkle in the corners when she smiles e"Jake described while staring at you the entire time. Listening to Jake, you were biting your lips hard and looking down at your hands in an attempt to hide the blush that was creeping up your cheeks.

" Wo,w" You heard Yoongi break the silence which finally made Jake look away from you to look at Yoongi "That was an amazing answer" Namjoon quipped, getting nods of agreement from others and a pat on the knee by Taehyung making Jake smile "Look, Y/n is blushing" Jimin teased while moving the hair that fell over your face to reveal how red your ears and cheeks were "No I'm not!" You said in a high pitched tone before hiding your face again, feeling shy.

Your brothers burst out laughing, Jake joined in too "God, I love you so much" Jake muttered under his breath as he only looked at you. "Welcome to our family, Jake. Take care of our sister always" Jin said, reaching to pat the boy's shoulder as he smiled at him, with a nod.

----

Sorry for the long wait guys but this is it for part two for The Meeting! Hope you liked it and

Leave a vote if you did and so have a good day/night ! 💜