Flirty Waiter

A fancy restaurant had opened last month and today was a wonderful occasion to go there.  Namjoon's mixtape that he had been working on was released and guess  what? It was a frenzy for his fans.

______

"The orders will take half an hour,sir." The waiter told Jin who had ordered for everyone.

"It's alright ,we can wait."Jin replied with a smile.

Before leaving, the waiter had sent a small wink in your way which only you seemed ro notice.You tried not to flush red because no one had winked at you before,excluding your brothers ofcourse , atleast not like that.  You ignored it,thinking it lightly and went back to looking around thr luxurious room.

You were still looking around when you felt eyes on you. You looked at who was staring at you and you realized it was the waiter from before. The moment your eyes met him,he licked his lips and smirked nefore looking away.

Pervert.

You tried to ignore  him and  now you decided  to scroll through  your phone to distract yourself.

You were scrolling through your phone when you felt a push from behind.

"Im sorry- i didn't mean  that." It was the waiter.

"It's no problem ." You muttered  before pushing your chair closer to the table.

"Watch it ,will you?" Yoongi who was sitting next to you half yelled at him.

You were still scrolling through your phone when you realized that the guy was eyeing you again. This time,it felt as if he was stripping you with his eyes. You got really uncomfortable and you fixed your dress in the hope that he would stop his fantasies.

You shuffled in your seat not knowing what  to do.  If your brothers were to know  about this,then they won't stop until there is an issue. You didn't  want to spoil this night for them. But little did you know that your brothers  knew what was going on the whole time.

"Excuse me, can you come here?" You heard Hoseok calling the waiter over.

"Anything that you need,sir?" He asked politely as if he hadn't literally eaten you with  his eyes a few minutes back.

"I should be the one asking that,do you  need something? You seem to be particularly interested in this table." He said trying not to raise his voice.

You flinched.Hoseok almost never got   pissed  off , and when he did,  you do not want to be next to him.

"Err - no sir, what do you mean?" The waiter replied gulping.

"You better not play with us, you thought we didn't see you?!" Namjoon who you least expected to talk fumed.

They knew what was going  on the whole time? This night is going to even more 'fun'than i thought it would.

"If we find you making her uncomfortable like thatagain, we are going to make sure you think twice before you even look at your own sister -if you even have  one !" Jungkook said his voice becoming louder towards the end.

"Now you stay in your lane, or we will be forced to butt into yours !" Jimin said with gritted teeth.

"Now apologize to her !" Jin who kept quiet the whole time finally spoke.

"Im sorry for my behaviour miss." He said looking down.

"Look her in the eye and apologise, damn it !" Taehyung thumped on the table.

"It's really fine Tae,and you - you can go now." You said to Taehyung and the waiter .

"Exchange seats y/n?" Jungkook asked passing you a shrug.

"From where did this come from Kook?" You chuckled while wearing it.

"You think a magician reveals his secret? Well, i won't. " He said shrugging his shoulders with a smile.