Annoying

Namjoon had just got back from work and was sitting on the couch his hands on his head trying to relieve all the stress in his head . That is when you came down from your room . Your face lit up when you saw Namjoon had returned home and so you ran to the couch to sit next to him.

"Namjoon ..."  You called him after a while of silence.

"Hmm?"  He said lifting his head up to look at you .

" So umm... What came first , a chicken or an egg?"  You asked him.

"It's a chicken."  He said after thinking for a few seconds.

"But shouldn't there be an egg for a chicken to hatch out from? "

Namjoon chuckled.  You weren't going to simply drop it off.

" Then it must be the egg first. "  He agreed.

"But shouldn't there be a chicken to give warmth to the egg? " You asked again.

Namjoon sighed in defeat.

"Why isn't -"

"Y/n ."  Namjoon gave you a stern look making you stop.

You kept quiet for a while and Namjoon took the opportunity to lay back and relax.

"Namjoon"

"Namjoon. "

"Namjoonie. "

"Joonie. "

"Mo-"

"Can you just stop eating my head?! " Namjoon yelled at you making you wince.  He sighed before getting up to go to his room.

He took a few steps before stopping when he heard you sobbing. Cursing himself, he turned around to see your face filled with tears and your small hands trying to wipe them all off.

He walked back to you and crouched down to your level before wiping your face.

"Hey, I'm sorry. " He cooed.

You sniffled.

"I'm sorry I shouted at you alright? "  He calmed you down by hugging you.

You nuzzled your head into his neck while clinging onto him, making his shirt wet even more. Namjoon just rocked you sideways to soothe you.

"H-how can I eat your head, Oppa? " You started crying onto him again making his shirt wet. 

Namjoon couldn't help but let out a quiet laugh when he heard it,whike hugging you tight.   He couldn't believe you cried because you thought you somehow ate his head and not because he shouted at you.

"I don't eat others, do I? "  You asked him while looking at his face with puppy eyes.

"No, I'm sorry I said that.  You didn't really eat my head. See? It's perfectly fine. " He said taking your small hands in his before making you touch his face.

You smiled, thankful that you didn't do anything bad.

"Do you want ice cream? " Namjoon asked, thankful that you calmed down. If Jin was there at the moment and if he saw  you  crying now,  Namjoon wouldn't even hear the end of it.

"Will you tell on me? "  Namjoon asked you while you were eating your favourite ice cream.

"No. " You shook your head and gave him a smile making Namjoon heave a sigh of relief.