First Steps

Namjoon was lost in his world,almost drifting asleep when he thought he saw his  sister now standing up on her two feet without falling down.

With a huge grin on his face, he sat straight and opened his arms towards you.

"Come on y/n /n, come to oppa !" He said using his baby voice .

A small giggle slipped from your mouth and you lifted your feet forward. You almost lost your balance but you didnt fall but you kept your left feet forward.

Namjoon was so happy he was the first to witness this.

"Jin hyung ! Come down - y/n is walking!" Namjoon shouted for Jin who was bathing.

"She is? Wait - im coming ! Y/n/n , don't walk now - wait , your oppa is coming for you !" You heard Jin calling from above.

"Come fast hyung!" Namjoon yelled back.

"Joon , do something-  don't let her walk further - stall her !" Jin yelled .

"Stall her? How am i supposed to stall her from walking- she's taking another step!" Namjon yelled back.

You were feeling so excited , you were so happy that you were now able to walk after months of falling down on your butt.

You kept going,trying to reach the brother sitting in front of you. You were babbling and laughing and you took another step when something hit you and you fell down. The next thing that happened was you,sitting on the floor crying .

"What what what what  happened?  Why is she on the - Namjoon, what did you do!"  Jin came running to you who was crying your heart out.

Jin was comforting you when  Namjoon spoke,"You told me to stall her -i did not know what to do, i , i may have pushed her softly..."