Prank

Making sure the cellotape had enough glue and that it  was at the same height as Jin's face, you climbed down the chair making  sure the tape was stuck to the door frame.  With a hum of satisfaction,  you made your  way downstairs revising the plan in your head.

You got  inside the kitchen in a hope that Jin would be there, alone and there he was--Seokjin in all his glory cooking dinner,his back facing you.Taking this as an opportunity to sneak behind his back,  you tiptoed towards the container where flour was kept.Grabbing a fistful of flour, you tiptoed back to stand behind Jin.

"OPPA THERE'S A SPIDER !" You screamed at the top of your lungs making Jin scream too.

"WHERE? WHERE IS THAT CREA -"

P O O F

The next thing that happened was Jin was standing there frozen ,spatula in one hand and his whole face covered in flour .

And you had already made a run for it.

"YEAH YOU BETTER RUN!"  Jin said after he 'defreezed'  and had already started running after you.

You ran around the dining room and then after taunting him, ran upstairs to where your room was ,Jin not far behind.

Getting inside, you stood a safe distance away from the door and took your phone out,camera ready to take a picture.

"Y/n YOU-"  Jin was cut off by the cello tape sticking to his face. And then,

C  L  I  C  K

You had taken  a picture .

You couldn't stop laughing at your accomplishment.  You had totally underestimated  the  prank when you first thought of it. But now,  you were overjoyed. You were still busy laughing at the masterpiece of a picture you had taken that you didn't realize Jin had got out of the tape and was now already towering over you .

Confused at why suddenly everything became so dark in front of you, you looked straight to see a sticky-flour faced Jin glaring at you.

"YOU!ARE  IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!" Jin huffed.

"Im so sorry  it's just- you look too comical!" You said before laughing again ,but this time,like a seal.

"SMOKE! THERE IS SMOKE EVERYWHERE ! CALL THE FIRE FORCE!!" You heard Jimin's panic -yell from downstairs. 

"Shit -I forgot about the dinner !" Jin mumbled before rushing downstairs.

There goes  our dinner ...

"ANYONE  WHO DOES NOT WANT PIZZA FOR DINNER BETTER GO TO SLEEP HUNGRY!" You heard Namjoon yell from downstairs after a few minutes.