The news pt. 2

Namjoon woke up in the middle of the night hearing his mother's cry of pain .
Sitting up straight on his bed,he looked to the side and saw that his brothers were awake too. He looked to his mom again when he heard her cry.

The Kims were in the hospital for the past two days. Kim Ra Young,your mother had been sick and extremely weak the past week so your father had decided to admit her in the hospital.

The six young boys looked with helpless eyes as they saw two nurses come in before taking your mother outside, your dad following them.

All of them were worried for their mom. Especially Taehyung as he was experiencing all this for the first time. In his three years in this world,he had never seen his mom such pain . On the other hand Jin ,he tried his best to stay calm and be there for his brothers since he was very well familiar with this.

Following the nurses and your dad,Jin picked up Taehyung and Namjoon took hold of Jimin's hands before running behind them,followed by Yoongi and Hoseok.

"What's happening to momma?" Taehyung asked his older brother .

"Momma and appa has gone to bring our new siblings,Tae." Jin answered the younger with a smile.

Taehyung calmed down on hearing that,making an 'oh' shape with his lips.

The six boys stayed outside for about half an hour before they saw their dad come out of the room holding the two babies in his hands.

Going over to his sons,he sat down on one of the vacant seats so that the boys could have a good look at their new siblings.

"They're so tiny~" Namjoon cooed,holding one of the babies' little finger.

"That's your little brother." Your dad chuckled at his cuteness.

"Ooh so that's our sister?" Jin asked curiously.

Your father nodded,not able to suppress his smile seeing his oldest son's curiosity.

Hoseok looked over to his older brother Yoongi,feeling him tug at his jacket.

"They look like the most ugliest potatoes I've ever seen." Yoongi whispered. Hoseok gasped before snickering himself .

"Appa..." Jimin looked up at his dad,"When can we see ma?"

Your father smiled at Jimin,a painful one. The things that happened within the past half hour came crashing down on him.

*Your father's pov*

I held onto Ra Young's hand tightly as she was taken to the labour room. I kept telling her not to worry and that everything would be over soon.

"Mak Sun-ah ..." I looked down at her when she called me.

"If they ask who you want-the babies or the mother,do not hesitate to say you want the kids." She said, her voice cracking.

"D-dont say that,we're gonna get through this, just like before." I reassured her.

Staying next to her while she pushed with all her strength, I was getting worried. She seemed really tired and the mid wife kept shouting at her to push, finally after a lot of effort she pushed our son out .

"The umbilical chord is wrapped around his neck-quick!" I remember what the doctor said to the nurses.

I'm glad he's safe and healthy...

Twelve minutes after him,came our second one.

Wrapping the two babies in a blanket, i was handed them by the doctor. I turned to my wife to show her our kids but... but her eyes were closed,no signs of her breathing.

She was gone, giving her life for two.

*End of father's pov*

"She's resting now Jimin ah..." Your father answered him, stroking his soft black hair.

______________________