Sister To The Rescue

Since Yoongi was free today, Jin had made him responsible for looking after you and Jungkook. After a lot of pestering from you and Kook, he decided to take you to the playground .

On reaching the playground, you went over to the group of girls of your age playing hopscotch and Jungkook had gone to try the monkey bars. Meanwhile, Yoongi decided to sit on a bench not far from where the two of you were,to keep an eye on you.

A While  after playing, you had the sudden urge to check on Jungkook.As if something was going to happen, a guy feeling that made you uncomfortable.

Turning around to where Jungkook was, your eyes widened when you saw an older boy your twin down to the ground. You knew you wouldn't be able to do anything about it because the boy was older and  much bigger than you.

You glanced to where Yoongi was but you saw him with his eyes closed. Concluding that he was asleep, you decided to take the matter into your own hands.

You looked at the two boys again before grabbing a stick lying next to you and saw the two boys wrestling  each other in the ground, the bigger kid on top of Jungkook's smaller and thinner frame.

"Yaaaaaa!!!! "  You gave out a battle cry before starting to run towards them. On reaching there, you didn't hesitate to hit the bully with the stick.

"Nobody hits Kookie except me!! " You yelled with each hit.

"OW! OWW!! "The kid yelped. His face turned pale when he saw that he was getting hit by a really angry seven year old girl.

"Run. " You muttered through gritted teeth, looking at him dead in the eye.

He did not waste time in running while screaming, you behind him with your stick in hand .

"Y/n,no it's fine--"  Jungkook tried to stop you from running after him but you had slipped away already.

Meanwhile, Yoongi was woken up hearing the yell of a girl who sounded like his little sister. Trying to process what was happening, he immediately stood up, when he saw you hit the other kid.

"Oh, shit."  He mumbled when he saw the kid running off before you chased him.

"Y/n ,no! "  Yoongi ran after you.

"Y/n ,no. Let him go! "  Yoongi shouted as he neared you.

"Y/n/n, calm down! "  He said grabbing your arms from behind, abruptly stopping you. But this didn't stop you from swinging the stick in your hands and hitting the air and Yoongi many times.

"y/n --" Jungkook had walked next to you and Yoongi to help him calm you down.

"Sis, I'm alright. "  You stopped what you were doing when you finally heard Jungkook.

"Oh, he's gone. "  You said to yourself after looking around,disappointed.

"Don't just hit others like that, okay? " Yoongi said while dusting your clothes.

"But he was hurting Kookie! " You pouted.

"Well, don't hit others in the future. This time's fine. " He replied.

"Can we have an ice-cream? " Jungkook asked Yoongi.

"Um..." Yoongi felt his pants,"...Okay. But don't tell Jin hyung." 

"Okay! " The two of you grinned while skipping towards the nearby ice-cream shop.