Famous pt. 2

Many of you wanted a second part to the doppleganger au so here it is~
I really hope you  like this lol

BTS.

Since that incident in the mall your mind was filled with just one thing.
To get to know them more. The music they did was awesome anyways so this way, you could listen to more of their songs and see their performances too.

So now you were sitting on the couch with your laptop on YouTube. You recalled your friend mentioning about one of their songs that had struck you,Save Me.  You typed in the name of the song and you were immediately drawn to the lyrics and the choreography and the simplicity of the song.

Before you knew it, you had watched almost six other music videos and you were currently watching one of their Bangtan Bombs.

You felt it weird though, cause you just couldn't believe how these seven guys looked and talked just like your seven brothers. Even the nicknames were real too!  Exiting YouTube, you decided to search them on Google.

By now, Namjoon and Jungkook had come to the living  room too and was sitting on the couch next to you. While searching for them on Google, you decided to play their songs on your phone. Going to Spotify, you started playing Spring Day.

Namjoon who was busy typing something on his phone suddenly sat up straight hearing the song he wrote being played. But he didn't want to show his surprise to you so went on typing away on his phone.

" What are you searching  for ?"  Jungkook asked you,seeing your fingers hover above the keyboard .

" Remember this BTS that I told you guys about?  I'm searching them up. " 

BTS or Bangtan Sonyeondan, a South Korean boy group who debuted under Bighit Entertainment on 6th June 2013 .

You read the first line of their introduction while Jungkook and Namjoon was exchanging glances at each other.

You were about to read more of the description when your laptop shut down.

"Gosh -- Darn it!  Why now??! " You whined, closing the laptop. You then took your phone out to search them up but luck was definitely not in your side cause the Wi-Fi just went down.
----

It was after dinner and as usual you and your brothers had gathered to talk in the living room.

It seemed as if nobody was planning to talk anytime soon cause every one were just sitting with their hands on their chin, spacing out.

That is when Namjoon decided to speak up.

Taking a deep breath, he said, " y/n we've been hiding something from you. "

You turned to him with a confused face. You looked at the others and all of them were looking down at their hands as if they were guilty of something.

"We are BTS. "  He said.

"oh.... wait what?! " You yelled loudly.

"Please... don't freak out. " Hoseok said.

"Why did you hide this from me?"  You asked, surprisingly calm.

"We had to." Namjoon replied making you scoff.

"Yeah, that's exactly what you do to your sister." 

" y/n,not only you, not anybody in the world knows about us having a sister except for our CEO! "

" But that's no excuse! You didn't even say anything about it even when I told you about the mall incident!  Y'all are such a bunch of actors you know that?! "

" y/n--we had to behave that way because we were in public!  And as I told you, we weren't supposed to reveal anything! "

You took a deep breath in. This was all just like a really stupid movie. This would not ever happen in real life. You couldn't just take in the fact that your brothers, your very own brothers were the seven boys who are known all around the globe, loved by millions of people of all ages.

"What made you tell me this now? You could have just kept your little secret all to yourself,you know? All those times you were gone for months--"

"We just couldn't keep it within us anymore. We couldn't see you alone over here while we are off touring around the world. "

You sighed.

This wasn't a dream. This was really happening.

"So... What now? " You squeaked out, suddenly feeling so small at the thought that seven superstars were looking at you right now.

"We decided to reveal you. "  Jin said with a smile.

"Whoah--that's... So soon? "

"We have to, even Bang PD thinks it's time. "  Yoongi replied.

Taehyung suddenly got up from his place and skipped next to you.

"I've waited seven long years for this day ~" He said, swinging your arms around making all others chuckle.

" I guess this is exciting and all but I thought you guys were on a break now? "

"We are, yes, it is just this one interview that we are going to have." Namjoon said.

"Oh cool... " You trailed off.

"If you're worried about getting public eyes, we'll take care of it. "  Jungook reassured you.

"You better go to sleep now since tomorrow's gonna be busy. " Jin said.

"But I wanna watch more videos!! " You whined.

" I really don't know what's there to watch all those videos, use your time wisely,child! " Yoongi nagged.

"Come on, " Jin made you stand up before pushing you from the back. " I'll sing you pied piper to sleep. "

"Now what the heck is that!?"  You asked.

" You will know it soon, no worries. " He said, dragging you upstairs now.

While getting dragged you could hear Hoseok singing, " Pirisoreul ttaerowa~"

_____________________________________