Christmas decorations

It was Friday and right after you came back home from school which was by 3 pm, you went to your room to have a good one hour's sleep.Before you slept, you had asked Jimin to wake you
up at 4 .

"Oppa I am going to sleep for an hour... can you wake me up by 4 ?"

"Sure,will do y/n! But you better wake up when I call you. Every time I wake you up, you start whining and ask for half an hour more ." Jimin said , folding his arms.

"But I won't do it this time. You can wake me by 4. If I dont wake up at that time, do everything you can to wake me. Dont let me ask for more time. Okay?" You pouted.

"Alright then, off you go. " He said pushing you out of his room.

-------
4:05 pm. At your room.

" Y/n, wake up ...it is 4 already..."
Jimin sang while opening the door to your room.

There was no response from you.He came closer.

"Y/n. Wake up. It is time you get up now." He was now standing next to you .

Still no response .

Now the only other option he had was to shake you from your sleep and that's exactly what he did.

"Yah! Oppa ! I am trying to sleep here!"You whined beating his hand away from you.

"But y/n ,it is 4:10 now and you promised your oppa that you would wake up when I called you. "

You just ignored him and snuggled into your blanket.

"Alright then. Y/n ,you told me to wake you up and I did. My job here is over. Everyone is helping with decorating the house and you are the only lazy one who is busy sleeping. " He said becoming annoyed.

"Alright,alright. I am awake! " You said getting up.

" Y/n, are you still in your bed?  Get your lazy ads out of your room and help us! "  You heard Namjoon from downstairs.

"Yeah I'm coming! "  You yelled back.

You went down and you saw Hoseok and Yoongi busy with the interior decorations in the living room. Namjoon was hurrying outside with some LED lights to help Jin  put lights out front. Jungkook was busy with the Christmas tree. Taehyung was also busy with the decorations.

"Alright. What do I have to do?" You looked around.

"Y/n ! Hold the bottom of the christmas tree for me. "  Almost as if he read your mind, Jungkook called for you from behind the christmas tree.

"Alright, duty calling." You mumbled while walking towards your brother.

Sitting on the floor, you held the base of the christmas tree with one hand .

"Are you holding it tight? I am leaving it to put the second part of the tree. It is kinda heavy ,so you better be careful. Alright?" He warned you.

You nooded ,assuring him you've got it under control. But no sooner did he leave the tree, it leaned towards your side.

"Jungkoo--"  You screamed for him .But before it could completely fall on top of you, it was lifted up right back to its original position.

"You defenitely have everything under control. Hold it with both the hands you idiot! I warned you it would be heavy." Jungkook said sarcastically while pushing the tree away from you.

"Thank you . And yeah i will be careful next time." You definitely was getting scolded from your brothers today. First , it was Jimin,then Namjoon and now it is Jungkook.

You now held it with both the hands. Jungkook made sure you were holding it tight enough before he could let go. Finally he fit the entire tree.

Right when he got down from the ladder, Jin called you from outside.

"Y/n, can you switch on the lights outside? It is the third one from the left ."

"Yes, coming." You switched the light on. And it was beautiful. There was light all around your car porch, the driveway, the trees and the garden out front.It was so beautiful. You walked outside with your mouth wide open.

"You can close your mouth now, kid." Namjoon said standing next to you.

"What do you think?" Jin asked you.

"It is so beautiful ,oppa... I- i havent seen anything like this !"

"Thank you!  Well then, every Christmas is gonna be like this one then! "  He said.

*CRASH *

Just then, you heard something break from indoors.

"Y/N! We need you !And fast!!" You heard Jimin.

"Well, looks like someone who is sane has to go in now." Saying this you ran inside,and the scene send you laughing.

Taehyung was standing inside a coffee table. Literally ,inside.
He must have stood on it. 
Hoseok  was clinging onto the curtains. Even worse? The curtains were hanging down halfway through from the windows with him clinging on it for his dear life.Yoongi  was on the floor. He must have fallen from the couch.
Jimin had rushed to his twins' aid while jungkook was busy laughing.

"Stop laughing and help me!!" Hoseok yelled.You ran to him and held on to his outstretched arm.  He finally got down after screaming once in a while when he thought that your hand was slipping away.

After you made sure hoseok was safe, you went to Taehyung.

"What happened here oppa?" You asked trying not to laugh at Tae's confused face.

"I really don't know what happened...I was standing on this table to dust the photo hung over there. Suddenly, I am falling down. But nothing happens to me. Eventhough it was a glass table, the glass did not pierce my feet." He said in a daze.

"Don't get too happy about your safety, Taehyung! It's just your luck that it did not happen."  Jimin nagged at him.

"Yeah, whatever.." Taehyung said shrugging his shoulders.

You then went from the two twins to the kitchen. You hadnt eaten anything since you got back from school.

When you entered the kitchen,you noticed something new on the pantry. It was wine. Not just any wine. It was pure Red Wine. And before you knew it the bottle was in your hands.You were keenly looking at it.

"Don't even think about it." It was Yoongi.

"Please? Only a gulp..." You pouted.

"Nope. It is off limits for now ." Saying this, he went away before keeping it out of reach from you.