Goal !

The family of eight had gone for  campfiring today. You had reached the campfire spot by nightfall and now everyone were sitting around the campfire eating Jin's barbecue, chatting and singing and dancing.

Soon everyone felt sleepy and the eight of you laid the blanket you  had brought along and slept on the ground peacefully.

____

You were running around the ground  trying to tackle the ball from the rival team. Your team only needed one more score and then would win the Annual Girl's Interschool Football Tournament.

Everyone's hopes were on you now. Your eyes were locked  on the ball.  You dribbled the football away from  the rival team like a pro. You could now see the goal post.

"Go y/n ! Kick the ball !"  You heard one of your teammates.

You looked around and realized that the rival team was running towards you. With a deep breath, you glanced at the  rivals who were literally running towards you , growling  , then to your teammates and then at the goal post. And then,  with all the strength in you, you kicked the ball as hard as you could.

The ball flew across the ground and with a  splendid banana, it fell right into  the net.

"YEAHH!! GOAL !" You yelled happily.

"AAAAH !"  The next  thing you heard was a scream. It was not from one of your teammates  for sure. But it was a guy's voice. A  scream of pain.

You opened  your eyes and that is when you saw it.Jungkook was sitting up ,cradling his head in his hand and rocking back and forth.

"Jungkook,  what ha -" You stretched your hand towards him.

"Why in the world would you kick my head y/n?! In the middle of the night for That ! " Jungkook yelled  ,swatting your hand away and  then caressing his head.

"I - I - it was a dream - i - i thought your head was a football , I'm sorry... " You defended yourself.

"What are you two shouting for in the middle of the night?!" Namjoon who had woken up due to the noise interrupted.

"She kicked me !" Jungkook pointed at you.

"It was a dream! " You whined.

"Oh my goodness , just shut it you two ! Won't you even give us peace at night? " Jin who had woken up nagged at you and JK.

"But she started  it !"

"Did not !"

"Did too !"

"Did not !"

"Did too !"

"Uggh can you stop  it??! I am  going to stick duct tape to your mouths if you won't shut it !" Yoongi growled.

Both of you quiet down since Yoongi had woken up . After giving a glare and muttering profanities under your breath,  you tried  to go back tosleep.

No sooner did you fall asleep you were awoken yet again.

"  OWW JIMIN ! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!"
You heard  Taehyung.

You mentally face palmed yourself and you could defenitely imagine what was going on in Jin's and Namjoon's head right now.

I am never going to sleep  together with these things ever  again.

What did I ever do to deserve this ? Why me?! Why me Lord ,Why me?!