Pretending

You had been planning this for two days. Finally this was your chance. You were going to pretend you were sick so that you couldn't go to school.

6:30 am.

The alarm went off and you dismissed it, going back to sleep while wrapping the blanket over you more tightly.

After a while, the door opened revealing Namjoon .

"Y/n , wake up and get ready for school.You are fifteen minutes late."

"But Joon.. I am not feeling good, I have terrible body pain and a headache." You tried convincing him you were sick in the most tired voice you could make.

"Oh,alright then. I will go tell the others you are taking rest today."

"Alright ... could you bring me a glass of water though? My throat is so dry.."

"Oh yes ,sure. A glass of water it is. "Saying this Namjoon left and you were laughing evilly.

Soon Jin came in with a glass of water.

"Here y/n, drink it."

You sat up on the bed while drinking water.

"Take care of yourself,okay? I had told you not to eat Ice cream yesterday. Now look what has happened. You are down with a fever. "

"I know I know ,I am sorry.. " You said covering your body with the blankets again.

"Oh. The breakfast for you today is cereals. And take care of yourself. You will be home alone today. Yoongi has to go to a gathering and hobi has gone for his job . It's his first day if you didn't know.. . And i will be late to come. Namjoon  has left for office already. The other three is downstairs.
And if you need anything,call me. You know that my speed dial is 2 right? Yeah. And Monnie's is 3." Jin said while moving out the door.

"Okay..."

Time skip to 8:20 am

You have been lying in your bed with literally nothing to do. You then went outside to check if everyone has really gone.

And yes. No one was there. You were home alone. You couldn't believe it. You were so happy you started dancing . You then turned on the stereo in full volume, jumped onto the couch and started singing the life out of you.

Getting bored of dancing on the couch,you decided to go to the kitchen. You climbed on the dining table and started your stupid dance moves once again.

You then decided to try out ballet. You got down from the table and then you started swirling with your eyes closed and your hands up in the air.
You were twirling and twirling when suddenly

*CRASH*

And then the music stopped. You opened your eyes to see that the vase on the pantry had fallen down and everything was scattered here and there. You then went to the living room to find out how the music stopped and you were welcomed by Jin.

"Aren't you sick anymore?" Jin asked with folded arms.

"Umm.. "

"And look at the mess you made." Jin said disgusted.

You looked around slowly to find the cusions from the sofa lying here and there, the carpet was literally rolled up to one corner of the living room ,the pillows kept on the couch was somehow torn open and there were feathers everywhere.

You gulped.

"Any explanation?" Jin glared at you.

"I - I didn't want to go to school. It worked on Jinsoo so I thought I could do it too.." You replied with guilt.

"You know that I can still drop you to school because it is not afternoon yet ,right?"

"Please.. Jin... it's already 9 0' clock... I'm sure to get a earful from my teachers." You begged him.

"None of it is my concern. You should just tell them the truth or I will write down a note for you. " Jin said while hurrying to take a piece of paper and pen.

"Oppa,I am really sorry... please ,I won't repeat it. Ever! Please!"

"Alright then. You don't have to go to school."

"YESS!" You became so happy.

"But-" Jin raised his hand.

Oh no.. please don't tell me what I think it is...
You crossed your fingers and prepared to hear the rest of it.

"You are grounded."

"WHAT??!"

"For a week."

"But I won't repeat it! I am sorry!"

"Make it two."

"FINE!"

"Don't you think you deserve it?" Jin said sternly.

"Yes. I deserve it..." You said softly.

"Good. Now I am leaving." Jin said while taking his coat.

"Wait - So you were here all the time?"

"Oh yes. I saw the whole ordeal. Just be more careful next time. And don't forget to clean up this mess and that includes the broken vase. "

"Okay. Bye!" You said while seeing him out.

"See ya! And lock the door."

"Yeah yeah" you said rolling your eyes.

You closed the door after you saw Jin's black SUV go out the gate.