A Love Letter and Boyfriends

There's changes in their age :

You - 7
JK - 13
Tae and JM - 15
Namjoon - 16
Hoseok - 17
Yoongi - 18
Jin - 19

Namjoon was busy packing his sister's bag with the next day's timetable when he found something particularly interesting.

"Jin hyung! " Namjoon called out for his brother with a teasing smile on his face as he walked out of your room.

On reaching downstairs, he found Jin, Hoseok and Jimin on the couch.

"You called? " Jin asked once Namjoon sat next to them.

"What's that in your hand, hyung? " Jimin enquired, eyeing the piece of paper in his hand.

"Looks like somebody got a love letter. " Namjoon chuckled.

Hearing 'love letter' ,all their ears perked up.

" Wait, are you telling me it's to you?" Jin asked, confused.

"Nope,I got in from y/n's bag. looking at the amount of grammatical errors, it looks like a first grader's. "

"Ahh... " Every one said in unison in a knowing tone.

"Well, come on! Read it, I wanna know what's inside. " Hoseok said impatiently.

"Okay, okay. Here I go, " Namjoon sat up straight,ready to read his little sister's very first love letter.

Deer y/n,

You are so biutiful. I can't stop tinking about you. Evry tyme we use 2 play in kinergaren, I always luking at you. You are so prity. Wen you tok to Jay, I get so jelus. Did you no dat he is the notiest in clas? But I am gud boy. I can protet you. I hop you no sho dis to your frens, dey make fun of me. Can we sit togeder in lunch? I hop you love me bak. Tic in de bocks your anser.
(I hop you say yes)

|__| yes

|__| no

|__| maibe

Yours love,
Kimmy

Namjoon ended the letter trying to stiffle a laugh from escaping out.

"Let's not laugh at this, they're babies. " Jin said.

Hearing this, Namjoon couldn't hold back anymore and started laughing so loudly, that it spread to Jimin, Hoseok and then finally Jin had started laughing too.

"Ah, my stomach! I can't laugh anymore! " Jin wheezed.

"But it sounds so cute with all those errors! " Jimin cooed.

"Kids these days, they haven't even hatched from the eggs and they're already going around giving out love letters. " Namjoon tsked.

"They're so innocent and pure, I just love it!! " Hoseok piped out.

"Isn't Kimmy the kid who would always be behind y/n when she was in kindergarten? " Jimin asked.

"Ah, yeah I remember how he tried to pick a fight that one day when we were going to pick her up. " Jin remenescised.

"Oh, Jiminie here you are!! " Hearing your voice, Namjoon immediately hid the paper behind his back and the others sat straight,acting normal.

Following her was a very hyper Taehyung .Taehyung, sensing that his brothers were hiding something, communicated with his twin to find out what was going on.

Jimin tried his best to tell Taehyung to go behind the couch so he could take the letter from Namjoon. Finally getting the idea, Taehyung walked behind before taking the paper and reading it in the kitchen. After few seconds, Taehyung cane back with a smug look on his face. Jungkook and Yoongi also joined in the living room and Taehyung passed the paper for them to read too.

"Was wrong with you?" You asked, tilting your head in confusion seeing all your brothers staring at you with huge grin plastered on their face.

"Y/n/n..." Jin started.

" Yes? " You answered with a cute smile since you were in a good mood after playing with Taehyung.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Jimin couldn't stop himself from asking it.

All his brothers sent a glare at him before looking back at you and smiling sweetly.

"What are you saying, Jimin, she's just a child, she won't --"

"Yeah, I do. " Your answer cut off Hoseok.

"And not just one,i have three. " You answered honestly.

"Three? " Jin's eyes widened.

"Tell me their names, sis. " Jungkook said. The twelve year old was keen to know how his little sister would have three boyfriends.

" One is Max and --"

" Wait, Max as in my friend Max?!" Jungkook yelped out.

You nodded your head," He always ties my shoe laces for me and gives me chocolates!" You grinned shyly.

"Max is her boyfriend because he ties her shoe laces, wow. " Jungkook muttered, face palming.

"Continue, y/n." Jimin was all the more interested now.

" And then it is Jay and then it is --"

" You're not allowed to have boyfriends y/n." Yoongi cut you off.

You looked at Yoongi with a sad face, " But why? "

" Because I told you so. "

" No... " You pouted.

"Yes." Namjoon agreed, the nodding, trying to hide their smiles the best they could.

" You are not to have a boyfriend until you turn sixteen. " Jin said.

" Noo!!! " You whined before starting to cry.

"You just have to wait till you're sixteen, y/n/n . Sixteen will come soon!" Namjoon reassured you.

"R-Really?" You sniffled.

"Really." All seven of them agreed.

"Um.. I actually have more boyfriends. " You said, playing with the hem of your skirt.

There was an awkward silence in the air now.

"It's all of you! " You squealed before running to them for a hug which they happily returned you.

---