Saved

You were walking back home from your dance practice. It was pretty late in the evening, with only very few people on the streets, people were in a hurry to get back home to be with their family. The street you were now on was deserted, it was very quiet,  except for the distant laughter and chatter from probably a group of men.

Passing the group of men standing by a truck, you checked your watch and groaned as you saw the time . You were really late.

Just as you had passed the men, they had immediately stopped their disscussion and was staring at the girl walking in front of them .

You picked up your pace,not wanting to be late to reach home. After a few steps, you realized that you were being followed.  You stopped, praying in your mind it was not the big men you passed  by earlier. 

Pretending to check for something in your handbag, you tried to catch a glimpse of who was behind you . A chill ran down your  spine when you saw two huge men ,like the ones you find in movies fastening their pace from afar.

You maintained your pace to lose their trail but to your despair, reached a fork road. You didn't have time to think which way to take. You looked  behind and realised they were closely  gaining on you.   You took the path to the right and just as when you thought you should take a run for it, you felt a hand push you down.

You tried to get up,  with all your strength,  you tried to push off the huge hand . Not finding any other option, you bit the hand and the guy retracted back, yelling and pulled your hair in anger ,making you scream in pain.

You screamed as you tried to break free from  the man's grasp, but then the guy had stuffed a cloth into your mouth to stop you from yelling.

He was too strong. You felt so weak . Out of the corner of your eyes, you saw the second man, coming towards you with a sack when he let out a grunt , holding the back of hid head.  His face had become pale and he dropped the sack.

From behind him, you saw a figure in a hoodie. With the moon as the only source of light, you saw that familiar face .

"Jungkook"? Your voice came out muffled.

Jungkook had hit the man on his neck from behind and the  guy had fell on his face.

JK pov

I was coming back from my friend's place and decided to take a new route home. As i was walking,  i heard a commotion in the distance . Nearing the scene, i realised two guys were trying to kidnap a girl . Placing the laptop bag i had on my shoulders on the ground i walked towards them quietly.

End of pov

"Y/n?"  Jungkook called out your name when he finally got  to have a glimpse of the girl being kidnapped .

If he was angry the first time he saw two men trying  to kidnap a young  girl, then all hell was loose when he realised that the girl was his sister .

You were stuggling to free from  the guy  holding you when you saw Jungkook kick the man he had hit earlier with a yell .

He is so damn pissed -

You were in your thoughts when you felt something cold against your neck and somebody had grabbed you close. You kicked the man's shin and was trying to remove the rope tied to your wrist when the kidnapper pushed you down sideways and went towards your brother .

"Who the fuck do you think you are?!" The guy yelled .

"I'm her brother, asshole."
Jungkook replied, doubling up .

The man flung his fists at Jungkook but he dodged it and landed a punch on the bigger man's stomach making him groan in pain. He tried to kick Jungkook but Jungkook had jumped and tackled the kidnapper onto the ground.

Jungkook landed multi punches on the guy's face , letting out all the anger and disgust in him .
The man , finally , kicked Jungkook making him fall on his side, groaning in pain .

Moaning,Jungkook slowly got up, clutching his side (a/n : to all of u you who thought abt the other moan, u guys I'm selling free holy water so u can all meet me).
All you could do was watch as the man got up and push Jungkook back down on the ground again.

"Jungkook-no!"You cried in your muffled voice,  trying to wriggle your arms out , hurting it even more. But all it mattered for you now was your twin brother .

You were still trying to wriggle free from the restrains when you saw the headlights of a car from behind you,flashing at the two on the ground. 

You saw a tall,lean man get out of  the car and grab a laptop bag from the ground next to him . There was no way you could make out his face because of the bright headlights.

The man , punching Jungkook turned around to see who had arrived when

THUD

He was hit on the head by the laptop bag  by the newcomer .

Making sure the man wouldn't be up anytime soon, the new guy helped Jungkook up standing up, Jungkook squinted his eyes to see who had saved him . He was still trying to figure who it was when the man turned around and came to you to help you free .

You finally managed to find out the identity of the saviour .

"HOBI ?!" The two of you said called out in unison .

"Ya ! Not Hobi- HOSEOK." He said , helping the limping Jungkook to the car .

" And where had you gone to without informing anyone at home ,Jungkook?"

"Umm... combine studies." He replied.

"Since when did kids start doing combine studies with laptops, huh?" He teased the younger.

"Well-"

"Im not buying another laptop for you -you must earn it yourself." Hoseok interrupted referring to the laptop he had used to hit the kidnapper with .

"Hyung, that was not mine.."
Jungkook replied slowly .

Hoseok became pale. The only other laptop would have to be Jin's. Hoseok mentally face palmed ,not ready to know who's it is.

"... it was Yoongi hyung's." 

"Wh-WHAT ?!"

"The laptop was Yoongi hyung's... i had begged him to give to me - i even had to fall on my knees for it." Jungkook explained .

"...Come with me to the mall tomorrow ." Hoseok said before starting the engine of the car already deciding to buy a new one for the older.

"...Kookie, are you alright?"You asked him worriedly.

"Yeah , im completely fine. There is nothing wrong with me except that i have scraped my knee,  my chest, my side is hurting , my lips are  bleeding and my face is filled with black and blue - i am completely fine."
Jungkook snapped.

"I just wanted to make sure ,you know..." You said with a pout.

"Ya -you are such an idiot, you know that? Y/n --any bruise that i recieve for you is not pain for me. " He said with a smile before hugging you.

"And you better get that looked at or your wrists won't be pretty anymore." He said pointing at your bloody wrists.

"You got thrashed and You are  worried for my wrist ? " You teased  him .

" You always spoil the moment you know that? kill-joy.."

"Ya ! I am not a kill joy!"

"Enough of the stupid argument now let's get back home before we are locked outside!" Hoseok yelled silencing the two of you in the car.