Fever

You threw the blanket off of your body not able to bear the heat. Turning towards the side,  you closed your eyes in an effort to go back to sleep, but it felt like all the air from your lungs had gone and you started wheezing. Soon sit up straight coughing,  breathing desperately for air.

When you realised none of what you were doing would help you,  you grabbed your phone from the bedside table and called Jin. The call was ongoing but he wasn't picking up the phone, but you knew you would not be able to walk down the stairs in this condition to Jim's room so you called him again, tears welling in your eyes.

Meanwhile,  Jin was peacefully sleeping when his phone began to ring. Annoyed at the person who would call him in the middle of the night,  Jin ignored it. But after a few seconds the phone started ringing again.

Groaning, Jin took the phone in his hands and his eyes widened when he realised it was you that was calling. He hung up the phone while darting out of the room. Not bothering to switch the lights on,  he ran upstairs and got to your room.

Switching the lights on, he found you sitting on the bed,  crying your eyes out while wheezing for air.

"I'm here,  it's alright. It's alright." Jin held your head against his warm chest and stroked your hair.

"Take deep breaths okay,  breath with your mouth, I'll come back with a glass of water, do you want a glass of water? "

"Here, hyung. "  Jimin had already come with a glass of water. Followed by Hoseok with a thermometer.

"Hoseok hyung heard some sounds downstairs, so he wanted to make sure it wasn't a thief. "

" And that's when I saw you rushing here and I had heard her wheezing so I guessed there would be a problem. " Hoseok said after glaring at Jimin.

Jin kept the thermometer under your arms to check on your temperature.

" Y/n, what's wrong? "  Jungkook had also come in by now. 

" You need to get to the hospital, now. " Jin said looking at the thermometer.

"  Oppa,  please no - I'll just,  I'll rest at home. " You whined in between your wheezes.

" You are in a bad condition y/n, and you're going to listen to me. Hoseok start the-"

" On my way! " You heard Namjoon calling. Apparently he had just come around and all he heard is that you needed to get to the hospital .

" Alright then, so everyone is awake?  Then let's go to the hospital. " Jin said, getting up before looking around.

Taehyung had entered the room to, his curiosity got enough of the noises coming from the room opposite to yours. No sooner did he reach Yoongi was here too.

"Two of you stay with her and the others get in the car. " Jin ordered, everyone following it.

"I will carry her,  hyung you should stay with me. " Jungkook said to Hoseok.

Before long, you found yourself clinging onto Jungkook's neck while he carried you to the car, Hoseok following behind.

---

You were now sitting in a room ,with an oxygen mask on your face. You could see Jin and Jimin sitting on the bed to your right.
Jungkook was standing next to you. You figured the others would be outside.

After ten minutes, the nurse came in to remove the oxygen mask. Following her was another nurse, who came in with a box of syringes.

" Is that - is that for me?" You asked, your voice filled with panic.