Follower

You asked Jimin one last time  if he was joining you on the way back home .

You were at your sports coaching centre and Jimin had reached there half an hour later, to hang with his friend who was also coaching there.
Your coaching was over after an hour and a half and so you called him to come along with you.

"You carry on, I will be late." Jimin replied,occupied in conversation. Sighing,you decided to walk home. Atleast in your defence,you could blame the reason on you walking home alone on Jimin if  the others asked.

Halfway through to your place, you sensed someone walking behind you. Thinking it would be another one of the passerbys , you ignored it and continued to walk.  But even after a few steps, you realised the person was still behind you and was not making any attempts to pass you .

Suspicious, you slowed down your pace. The more steps you took, the lesser your pace got .  You realised that the person was slowing down too. Soon afterwards , you looked behind,past the stranger -as if you were looking for an imaginary something you dropped back there . You tried to get a glimpse of the person with your peripheral vision.

It was defenitley a guy, with a cap covering his face.  His hands were dug inside his pocket and something in the back of your mind told you ,that  person was really similar .
You had seen him somewhere,  or were you just imagining it ?

You turned  back front and continued walking.  Now, slowly picking up on your pace . And then, you stopped and you turned around . Right when you turned around, you had bumped into his chest .

Taking this oppurtunity, you kicked him on his shin ,making him yelp in pain . Grabbing hold of his right arm, you growled ,"who are you?  Why are you following me? " You tightened the grip on his arm making him squeal .

"Ow ow ow, y/n - it's  me!"  He said ,trying not to yell  with pain .

"...Yung?"  surprised,you said the first thing that came to your mind when you heard his voice,  loosening the grip on him .

"Finally- geez !"  He breathed and rubbed  his shin.

"I'm  so sorry - Are you really hurt?"  You apologised,coming closer to him.

"Whoah- don't touch me! Don't you dare touch me!! What do your brothers even feed you?! " He cried,swapping away your hand .

"Why were you following me anyways?"  You asked, distancing  yourself from him .

"Jimin ordered me to,kinda."

"He what?"

"A few minutes after you had gone, he realised his mistake. He was yelling at me for not telling him before that you were walking home alone. He was so tensed, it was my luck he didn't punch me in the  face because of frustration. And afterwards, he told me to follow you. Quoting his words ,'you better go behind her and make sure she is safe and sound. If I know she got in trouble,you're facing me.'"
  Yung finished with a small fake smile.

You couldn't help but laugh at that.

"What are you laughing at? "  He asked, crossing his arms , glaring at you through his narrow eyes .

"It's just - It's just so funny that you decided to follow me like a creep." You said after calming down and then started laughing again .

"What was I supposed to do? You weren't  supposed to know I was following you -Uggh,  why was it me, out of everyone that has to fall victim to you." He faked a groan while rubbing his arm that you had supposedly twisted .

"Well, that's  what You should expect when a girl lives with seven guys and when one of them has a black belt in Taekwondo." You replied with a small laugh.

"Anyways,now that i am caught, why don't we walk home together?" Yung suggested.
---
Why didn't Jimin himself come for me instead of sending You?" You asked while walking .

"He was busy at the moment. He got a dance battle he could not refuse."

----

"Thanks for the walk ,Yung." You said, smiling at him as you reached the gate of your house.

"Anything for my bud's sis." He said,hitting your arm playfully before walking away .

---

"Why isn't Jimin with You?" Was the first thing you heard as soon as your presence was known to Taehyung ,who was reading a comic book.

"It's a pretty long story, and before you say anything else , it is all his fault." You said before walking to your room leaving Taehyung confused at what you meant by 'a long story.'