Hospital

Pt.2 of Birthday Surprise

Hoseok was sitting on the floor frustrated as to why the doctor checking on Jin hadn't come out of the ICU yet.

The maknae line was sitting around you, comforting you who was crying. It had been 6 hours and there was no news yet.

Namjoon was sitting on one of the waiting chairs , his right leg going up and down due to his nervousness. He was getting impatient too.

Yoongi was pacing back and forth yelling in frustration now and then.

And then the door opened and out came the doctor.
The moment Yoongi saw the doctor , he ran to the doctor's side.

"How is he doing?" Yoongi asked, his voice filled with concern.

Taking the stethoscope off his neck,the doctor rubbed his forehead .

"Mr.Kim is in a very bad condition. He has suffered many broken bones and torn tissues. The thing you should be worried about the most is his spine and head."

"Huh?" Yoongi didn't understand what the doctor meant.

Namjoon had joined on the conversation too. He had heard the doctor saying Jin's name and had rushed to Yoongi's side.

The doctor continued, "He had a brutal hit to his head and spine ."

"So you're saying he won't get up?" Namjoon asked with a shock.

"Mr Kim, he's in a coma." The doctor said hesitant to meet Namjoon's eyes.

Namjoon's and Yoongi's breath hitched . They couldn't get that last word out of their head.

"H-he's in a coma?" Namjoon stuttered.

The doctor nodded."I am afraid that all we can do is wait."

"Can we see him?" Yoongi asked.

"Usually,visitors aren't allowed inside but because Mr.Kim is a VIP, I can give you three minutes." Saying this, the doctor gave a small smile and went on his way.

"Hyung what did he say?" Taehyung asked once Yoongi and Namjoon walked over to the others.

"Jin hyung...is in coma."

"Coma?" You looked up at him with your tear stained face.
---
The eight of you walked inside the ICU. On entering the room, the first thing you noticed is how eerily quiet it was inside.The room was dull of a grey and white shade. The only sound was the beeps from a monitor .

And then you saw Jin, lying on the bed with an oxygen mask . His forehead had many stitches, his head was bandaged and his lips were dry and chapped. There were red scratch marks on his cheeks.

You walked over to the headboard of his bed and softly stroke his hair while sniffling back a tear .

You couldn't help but blame yourself for your brother's condition .

If I hadn't called him...
If it wasn't my birthday...
If it wasn't for me, Jin wouldn't be like this.

"Im sorry oppa ." You whispered, stroking his soft hair, tears rolling down.

"Im so sorry that you have to be in this condition now."

"Y/n, don't blame yourself. This was none of your fault. " Namjoon came to your side to calm you down.
---
Since then, you would always be at the hospital. You would come here straight from school everyday,do your homework here, right beside your oldest brother. Eventhough the others tried to convince you to go home atleast every alternate days, you compelled on staying there for Jin.

It was the third week since Jin was still in coma. You hadn't lost your hope in him.
He wouldn't just give up  like that. He will wake up eventually.

Sixth night on the third week , you were sitting next to Jin's bed resting your head on the railings of the bed, your hand on Jin's.

Hoseok was also there, dozing off on the sofa across the room.

And that is when you felt it. You raised your head to see it. You had defenitely felt the frail movement and you wanted to make sure.

Jin's finger had moved. It would tap on your hand once in a while.You looked at his face to see if his eyes were open,but they were still closed.

"Hobi...Hobi!" You called your brother who woke up with a start.

"What - what happened?" He asked coming next to you.

"His fingers moved." You said with a smile.

You were still holding onto Jin's hand when you saw Jin move his head slightly. You looked at him and saw him trying to weakly open his eyes.

"Oppa?" You called Jin.

"Y-y/n?" You heard his frail voice. It was so weak, it seemed as if it was a breath that he exhaled.

"S-s-surprise ." He said with a faint smile .

_________________________

Hope this chapter relieved you...

You thought i would make Jin, the Jin die???

Anyways,hope you liked this and I'm sorry for those of you who want another part, but this is the end.

And i got another question from
B

angtan__Panic 💜

Where do you think you would be/what do you think would have happened if i hadn't been introduced to bts?

Hmm... well, i get this happiness,  when i listen to their songs and even listening to their voice- i defenitely wouldn't have got that happiness if i hadn't been introduced to them.

Then, i wouldn't have such great friends like you, i wouldn't have been a part of this family..
And i wouldn't have been writing ffs .
All in all, my life wouldn't have been complete(not that it is perfect rn) without them : )