Trouble

You stood beside Jin , with your arms folded clearly not giving a damn that you were in the Principal's room and that your oldest brother was called because you caused trouble .

"Mr. Kim, if your sister continues this then there is going to be casuality every week!" Your principal said while Jin sighed.

"Im sorry, sir. I will make sure she doesn't repeat it again. She is not going to cause any more trouble in school. Right, y/n?" He turned to you and his voive became scary towards the last few words.

Jin's question brought you back to reality and you, not knowing what was actually going on, shook your head with instinct.

"Alright then. You may take your leave Mr. Kim." Your principal said as he stood up from his seat.

"Thank you sir. If in the future she creates more trouble, you can defenitely contact me." Jin said as he got out of the room with you trailing behind.

*later during dinner this became a topic of discussion at the table*

"Ohh yes. My friends had told me that a girl started a fight with 2-3 guys. But i never thought it would be you."
Taehyung said while gulping his food.

"Hold on!" Jin's voice roared across the table. "You started a fight with guys ?!"

Namjoon choked on his water hearing Jin's outburst.

"Yeah. It's not my fault those idiots did not believe i have seven older brothers." You said shrugging your shoulders.

"Ooh , make that a high-five sis!" Jungkook said raising his hand for a high five. Which made Jimin instinctly snatch the high five away from him by high-fiving you when you were about to do it to JK.

"Uh-huh Jungkook. Remember that i was born before you and i get to high five her first. " Jimin said earning a laugh from you and A kick from Jungkook.

"Well done donsaeng .You have made me proud." Yoongi said with a smile.

"Proud? Made you proud? Can you believe she beat up guys? What if they beat her back you idiot?! Would you be proud of her then? And i was called to the Principal's! God knows how long this has been going on!"
Jin's outbreak silenced everyone.

"Hyung,leave it. She taught them a lesson anyway. As she said, she did that to prove she has brothers. " Namjoon reasoned, breaking the awkward silence.

"No one will dare come near me now. By the way no one knows you all are my brothers. They just know that i have seven brothers."  You said with a small smile.

"They don't?" Jungkook asked confused.

"You are in my class you idiot. Have you ever seen anyone refer to us as siblings? "  You kicked his leg under the table making him wince.

"Well, dont you want to tell them you're our sister? " Taehyung asked.

"Ehh...  No, not really. "

You thought about the fact how your brothers were actually known by everyone in school for their academic and non academic performance and of course, for their visuals.The moment everyone knows you're their sister,  almost everyone will come flocking  to you pretending to be your friend just so they can get to to talk to your brothers more. You did not want fake friends.

"Oh... "  Taehyung's face fell.

"I just don't want any fake friends ."