Night Out

You looked one last time at your outfit. A cute black top with skinny jeans , hair tied high in a pony tail and one of jungkook's earrings that you managed to steal from his room that you had an eye on for an entire week (Yeah, you are one hell of sister).

You went out of your room after giving yourself a "you are beautiful" while looking at the mirror like  how your bro Namjoon adviced you to do.

You reached downstairs to find all your brothers ready to go.

"Atlast, the princess is ready. Have you made sure you look perfect for like  the hundredth time, your highness?" Jungkook teased you.

"So funny I forgot to laugh ,kook " You said sticking out a tongue at him.

"Come on guys, we're getting late !" Jimin said impatiently while walking towards the door and all the others following him.

You got  in  to the SUV . You were sitting with the rest of the maknae line. Hoseok with Yoongi at the back and Namjoon in the front seat and Jin in  the driver's.

The drive to the new mall that had opened recently was 10 minutes. You guys decided to go for a new horror movie that had just released.

*At the mall*

You including the maknae line , Hoseok and Yoongi  jumped out of the car because there was hardly  10 more minutes   for the movie to start and the worst part was that it was in the 6th floor.

As soon as you reached the sixth  floor,  you showed your phone to the guy at the counter cause the tickets were booked online. After a bit of confusion your group dashed for the theater.

You got into your seats and looked at the time. Thankfully, you still had 5 more minutes to spare. Finally Jin and Namjoon  reached the seats  as soon as the movie started.

*After the movie  *

"That was the best  horror  movie i have ever seen. " You said grinning wide as you walked hand in hand with Taehyung.

"Oh yeah, did you see Hobi hyung during the jumpscare part? He literally ducked below the seats and would not come out till after the next scene! " Jungkook said teying hard not to wheeze with laughter.

"Yeah yeah jabber all you want " Hoseok snapped,walking beside Yoongi who was also snickering.

You guys were walking towards the food court when you saw a beautiful lady coming towards you and your  siblings with a smile on her  face.

"Whoah , is she coming towards us?"

"It defenitely looks like she is "

"Wow, she is beautiful " You  murmured.

"Jin!" She said going past you and towards Jin as she hugged him.

What the hell  ,was all the other seven  siblings  could mutter.

She let go and you could  see a faint blush on Jin's face.

"Hey! I didnt expect to meet you here like this! Are they your siblings that you talk about  ?" She said looking at all of you with a smile.

"Elaine! yes- umm .. these are my siblings - the one with the glasses is Namjoon , next to him is Hoseok and that is yoongi.  And those kids you see behind - the one with the white t shirt  is Jungkook, next to him is Jimin and that is Taehyung and the beautiful girl next to him is my youngest sister, y/n."  He introduced the seven of you,smiling .

"Wow! You have a beautiful sister!" She said smiling at you .

"Well, i got to go now-good night !" She said after giving your oldest brother a small hug of goodbye again .

"What was that oppa? " You said smirking and going closer to him.

"Yeah hyung, who was that?" Jungkook joined you.

"How do you know her?  Why didnt you tell us that about her ?"

"Alright alright! I will spill everything  geez !"

You all sat at the food court, all eyes on the oldest.

"Elaine is a friend of mine. She works at my hospital and she is also a doctor."

"Ooh la la " you said giggling.

" So Jin, when are you going to tell her?"

"Tell her what ? " He said drinking his mojito.

" The truth, hyung. The  truth ." Jimin said.

"Truth ? What truth?  Which truth?  What am i hiding ? You guys are imagining things." Jin said laughing awkwardly.

"Hyung. Seriously. The chemistry between the two of you is evidently clear. The way you blushed when she hugged you. The way she looks at you, it's  just evident hyung !" Namjoon said looking straight at Jin's eyes.

"Fine yes! " Jin groaned,"I like her, but whoah there. Confess? That is gonna ruin our friendship."

"Oppa. As a girl , i am telling you, she likes you too. "

Jin looked around the table at all seven faces staring at him in sime hope.He himself did not realize he himself was smiling eae to ear.

"Ooh somebody is in love " Jungkook cooed.

"Jin and Elaine sitting on a tree , K-i-"

" You four better watch that mouth of yours !" Jin glared at the maknae line which made everyone roar out in a fit of laughter.

"Alright then, im gonna text her to meet me tomorrow. Im doing this  just because you guys told me to. "

"Hyung , you even have her number?" Jungkook grinned.

"Well she may have given it to me the day i helped her..." Jin said trying hard not to humiliate his pride in front of his siblings.

"Im so happy for you Jin !" You hugged him.

"Im gonna need your advice then ."

"Anytime, anywhere. Kim y/n at your service, sir. " You said saluting ,making Jin laugh.