Ear Piercing

"I want my ears pierced ! I want my ears pierced !" You started chanting this from the moment you stepped home back from school .

Leaving your school bag somewhere on the floor, you marched into the living room where Yoongi was sitting . Him being the second oldest , you decided to tell him about your demand .

"I want my ears pierced!" You said,stomping your feet .

"Alright ,alright , stop with that noice ! You can get your ears pierced. " Yoongi replied .

"NO !" You heard Jin's thundering voice from across the room.

"You are too young to get your ears pierced , you are not getting it pierced ."

"But the other girls in my class-" You stopped mid sentence, seeing Jin glare at you .

"I say no and that's it." He stated, with a tone that made it clear that this topic of conversation is over .

Dissappointed, you walked out of the room, running into Taehyung .

"What's with the sad face y/n?"

"Will you get my ears pierced?"

"Sure why not , did you ask Jin hyung? "

"I did bu-"

"Alright then, off we go." Before you could tell him everything, you were already outdoors .

---

"I got my ears pierced, i got my ears pierced! " You started chanting again.

"Why in the world are you being so loud for?! You wanted to get your ears pierced and-"

"Y/N, Where were you?! And enough with your shouting- if it's about me not allowing you to get your ears pierced- I'm telling you, you are not getting it !"

Y/n was NOT supposed to get her ears pierced?! Oh no...

"Y/n can you come with me to the kitchen please?" Taehyung excused himself and dragged you to the kitchen leaving Jin confused.

"You were not supposed to get your ears pierced ?!"

"Well - no..."

"Why didn't you tell me??"

"Umm... Because you didn't...ask ?"

"Oh god-because i didn't ask?! Now what explanation will I give hyung when he sees your ears pierced??"

"Yah! Why are you dragging her like this ? And y/n, tomorrow is your class photo right ? I'll do your hair for you." Jun said coming into the kitchen.

Jin came next to and took your hair in his, trying to tie it in a pony tail.

"She looks better with her hair down, hyung." Taehyung swatted Jin's hands away so that your hair would cover your ears .

Taehyung was ready to do anything, not get your piercings revealed to the older.

"No she doesn't, y/n , you've got such cute ears you need to show them to everyone ." Jin said, taking your hair again.

"Nope. She has such weird bat ears-she needs to cover it." Taehyung put the hoodie you were wearing over your head.

"WHAT?! Don't say such things about your sister. She has really beautiful ears and she is going to show it to everyone tomorrow. " Jin tugged your hair.

"No she isn't! "

"She is !"

"Is not!"

"She is!"

"Is not!"

"She-"

"Alright STOP IT !" You yelled making them quiet .

"I got my ears pierced and i am going to show it to every one." You said , before sassily pushing your hair behind your ear revealing the new piercing before walking away.

"Kim ...Taehyung !!"

Taehyung gave an innocent smile .

"Why didn't you tell me about this?!" Jin's face was getting red now.

"Uhh.. you didn't ask?" Taehyung replied, slowly backing away and then ran off once he was a safe distance away from a really mad Jin .

Thanks for reading !
Inspired from dog with a blog <3