Don't leave me

You twisted and turned. The little girl tried a million times to stop it from replaying  in her head on loop. You tried to think of other things like how your oldest sibling sounded like when he laughed and about how deep Namjoon's dimples were . But nothing seemed to work.

In a quick movement,you kicked off your blanket.  Crying,  you ran past the 95 liners'  room and past the study and the common bathroom and finally,  you reached his room. Still crying your eyes out, you opened the door and stood there,still crying and hiccuping .

Awaken by the cries, Hoseok lifted his head and looked at the 8 year old with his sleepy eyes.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" He asked in his hoarse,sleepy voice. But you didn't care about that. You ran to his side and held onto his arm while crying harder.

"Tell me, what's wrong,did you have a bad dream? Come tell Hobi about it." He said softly, moving  a bit giving you space to get in.

You got in and snuggled  close to the warm chest of your brother.
"Will-will you and the others leave me? Please dont leave me..." You said in between hiccups. The words werw muffled because you had snuggled into his chest but he could make out the words.

"No, we would never leave our little angel." He answered stroking the crying girl's hair.

"So you dont - you really don't mean what you said? " You asked ,your cries subsiding.

"You didn't mean it when you said you didn't want me anymore right? And Namjoon oppa said i was annoying and Tae tae and Chim wouldn't smile at me and Kookie wouldn't play with me  either. " You said in between your sobs.

"That was all just a dream,princess .It is not real. We would never say that. We would never want to leave our little  sister." Hoseok said.

"Are you sure?" You asked him tightening  your  grasp on his shirt.

"Yes,  now go back to sleep y/n/n". Hoseok said softly while gugging you tighter making you feel safe in his warmth.

_______________

I am back with another chapter !!
Hope you liked it , don't forget to leave a vote if you did ^^
So guys, may i know which era you all became an ARMY ? I want to get to know my readers more :)
I became an ARMY in the YNWA era, coincidentaly? on the day of the release of the album lol .
So,what's yours ?