Girlfriend

You have been waiting for him to pick you up for almost an hour now.

You were waiting outside your badminton coaching centre . Coaching had ended a hour ago and you have been waiting here ever since . Taehyung had assured you saying he would be there even before coaching  your finished but now, he hadn't reached the place even after 45 minutes.

You couldn't believe you were stood up by Taehyung out of all the others you thought would do it. You even left him texts and missed calls but  boy , he wouldn't even bother to respond back. And that was when it hit you.

He must be with his girlfriend.

Taehyung  had started dating  a girl - Jia and they have been together for what?Maybe for two weeks as of today probably. It had only been two weeks and he had already forgotten about you. You couldn't wait for the coming weeks.

At first, it was him and his constant smiling at the phone,tapping his fingers away or it would be him staying on call for hours.litrerally.God  knows how much his phone bill must be by now. But still,you didn't hold anything against it cause you knew that one day, if you got  into a relationship , you would do the same thing.

Apart from the phone, he would almost never be at home. He was always hanging with that girl. Whenever you wanted to hang with him, he would have already fixed something to do with her.

And then, it came to lack of communication. He hardly talked to you nowadays.  Even if he did, his expression would be blank, you really missed his smile and the sound of his laugh.
The only time you caught a glimpse of those precious things was when he was chatting off with her.

And all you did was forgive and forget. You forgave and forgot everything he did that hurt you. But this one, the way he stood you up was the last straw. You just could not stand being pitied upon by your friends and their parents . You were sick of getting offers to get dropped home .

Concluding to yourself that you would have to walk home alone, you looked for texts from him for one last time. Nothing. Sighing, you pushed the phone into your bag and started walking home.

You were walking on the sidewalk,kicking the small stones when you heard the familiar horn of a car. Knowing who it would be, you ignored it and continued walking till the car was by your side now.

"What do you want ?!" You yelled out of anger after being called three or four times.

"Why are you walking home - I told you I would pick you up !" Taehyung retorted back from the car.

You faced  him and balling your fists you yelled at him again,  "Yeah, after an hour you came! What made you realise you had someone waiting for you finally,huh?! Didn't you want to spend a bit more time with that girlfriend of yours ?"

"Y/n ,please - just get in the car." Taehyung begged you.

After a  moment of hesitation, you got in the car and slammed the door shut to show your annoyance which was clearly recieved by your brother.
Neither of you  spoke for a long time. You noticed Taehyung glancing at you now and then but you just looked straight ahead ,ignoring him.

"Y/n/n, look - I'm sorry .It's just that Jia-"

"As if one word -sorry is going to change the fact that I had to wait for you under the sun for an hour. You could have atleast told me you would be going  out with  her- do you know how bad it feels to be stood up by someone  and that too by one of the only people you trust the most? Probably not cause you were  doing something  really very important! " You huffed ,crossing your arms around your chest and breathing heavily.

Taehyung flinched at your harsh words.It hurt him that you were hurt  and it hurt him even more knowing the fact that he was the reason behind it.

"Y/n, I'm sorry , I really didn't know you would be this hurt and she called up at the last minute , she really wanted me beside her while choosing a pet." He explained as he parked the car and switched the engine off once you reached home.

"Oh,  so you  stood me up for a pet? You are unbelievable! Out of all seven of you , you are the one I trusted most not to screw up but you know what? Not even my friends would do this! " You yelled before opening the car door.

"And just so you know,  I forgive you. Even this one. I am not mad at you- Im  just, it's just that - honestly, I  want you to stay by me when I am in a  relationship too." You said before walking inside the house.