Bad Habit

This was requested by callyest ,thanks a lot  for trusting in me for this chapter ^^
Hope you like it ~

----
Making sure no one  was following  you,  you made your way to your hide out. On reaching there, you sat down leaning against the tree.

Taking out a cigar from the packet of cigarettes you hid in your pocket, you lit it . Looking at the evening sky with a mix of orange, pink amd blue, with a shaking hand  , you took a puff. Heavenly.  Even though this  was one of the many smokes you had taken for the past month,  your hands still trembled.
But the ease you feel when you inhale it and then exhale,  was one only you could feel.Nothing bothered you while smoking, it was your world  of release.

The seven brothers you have, none of them knows this side of yours. You didn't want them to know.

I have been hiding this for over a month .No one is suspicious.  At least that's what it looks like.

I am not going to tell them.  Never. What would they feel when a (your age) year old girl smokes?
What would they feel when they realize their little sister smokes? And that  she  has been hiding this for a month?

Meanwhile at home,
Namjoon's pov

I close y/n's door with a packet of cigars.
When did she start this?
She is in for an explanation.
End of pov

While Namjoon was standing there,with the packet of cigars, Hoseok and Jimin came along.

"What's that in your hand, Joon?"

"Hoseok , I-  I found this in y/n's room. "

"Well guess what i found in her laundry." Jimin showed Namjoon an empty packet of cigars.

"What should we do about it?"Hoseok asked.

"Well, inform the others and question her, what else?" Jimin answered which was agreed to by the older two.

Back to your pov

After a  few smokes and strolling around, you finally decided to return home cause it was almost your curfew.

When you saw your house nearing you dug in to your pocket to look for gum.

Shit, it's over?! Well, i just dont have to open my mouth, that's gonna be easy .

End of your pov

Taking a deep breath and with crossed fingers, you rang the bell.

The door was opened by Taehyung.

You looked at his face and smiled, cause you couldn't greet him with your  breath filled with smoke .
Your smile disappeared when you realized his face had that expression. What's wrong with him?
You walked to the living room to see if any one was there . Jungkook was on the sofa scrolling through his phone, not caring to tease you as usual.The others were there too and unlike the usual,none of them was bothering to even look at you.

You went to the kitchen to drink water wondering what was off with every one.

You were filling your glass with water when you heard Jin call everyone to the living room.

You, wishing it's not something concerning  you,  wenr to where the others were alresdy waiting.

"Y/n." Jin called you in a straight voice.

You looked up at him.

"You have  been hiding something." He said.

"For months,probably." Namjoon added.

"Am i right?!" Jin shouted which made you flinch.

"Say something y/n." Taehyung's concerned voice soothed you.

You nodded your head in answer.

"And when did this stuff make it  your room ?" Jin shouted angrily tossing the packets of cigarettes the others handed over  to him.

"I'm sorry." You said.

"If we had not known about this,  you would have died ,you hear me? You would have  died!" He shouted again .

"How long have you been doing this ?" Jimin asked. His voice was filled with hurt.

"A month.." You replied.

"A month, God!Hand everything over.Everything !" Yoongi demanded. With trembling hands you gave the empty packet of cigars.

"We know there's more. Give those  too." Jungkook said.

"It's in my bag."  You said hesitantly.

"What are you waiting for, an invitation?" Jin snapped.

You hurriedly  went upstairs and after a while, returned with 3 more packets.

"We need you, no. We want you to swear  not to touch  this thing." Taehyung said, looking in your eyes.

"I swear."

"You swear what?!" Hoseok shouted.

"I swear i won't smoke again." You said looking down.

After a while of a tense atmosphere, after  every one cooled down, Jin said.

"Look, y/n. It's just that this thing will only kill you. You are digging Your Own grave."

"... i understand "

"And you know we are not punishing you." Namjoon said.

"I know. "