My Time

Being Jungkook's twin was hard. Just as much as the two of you were competitive, you two wanted attention too. Being the only girl, you were showered with more attention than him but there were times when your brothers babied him a lot more too.

As you and Jungkook got into middle school, the playful tension because of the differences in receiving attention, only increased. You and him were in different friend groups, of course. But being twins, you two were almost always enrolled in the same class, just like the 95' liners which resulted in having mutual friends too since it was inevitable. Because of that, there have always been quarrels between you and Jungkook after getting home for silly reasons.

"Stealing my friends and making them yours isn't fair, Jungkook!" 

" Stealing your friends?? They were my friends even before you went over to talk to them right in front of me!!"

This was how your little fights would start and it would last until either Yoongi or Jin separated the two of you from each other after they got home from school late in the evening and then they would force you two to hug each other till you made up.

But eventually, as the years rolled by and when you got into high school, more than getting jealous of each other because of attention and friends, Jungkook and you got close and there would be little to no fights between you.  Both of you would stick up for each other and like the rest of your brothers, sometimes Jungkook would become protective of you too.

It was just another usual day after school today. Since you were done with coaching for swimming earlier than usual, you decided to wait for Jungkook who was currently still in his Taekwondo class--he still had one hour more before it ended.

So, walking into the room which was filled with the sounds of punches and grunts, you waved at Jungkook who noticed you come in before you sat down at end of the room, where Jungkook had left his bag and bottle.

You were immersed in watching your brother that you hadn't noticed one of his friends, Siwoo had sat beside you. 

"Hey Y/N~"

It was only when you heard your name that you shifted your gaze and attention from Jungkook to Siwoo "Oh hey!" You gave him a soft smile before going back to watching your brother.

You weren't really the best at engaging a conversation so it was just awkward silence between you and him,though Siwoo looked like he was dying to speak to you,or at least to get you to talk because you were so quiet. He had a crush on you after all. "It's my turn next,I hope you cheer for me!"  You heard Siwoo say making you glance back at him and gives him a quick smile "Yes, ofcourse."

After another three minutes,Jungkook walked to you and Siwoo,eyeing how close the boy was sitting next you. "Siwoo,get going we don't have much time left for today." You could hear the bitter tone Jungkook used on Siwoo and you sighed. Watching Siwoo quickly get up and go to fight his opponent, you looked at Jungkook while he drank water. "What was that tone you used? He was just trying to talk to me." You said to him with a shake of your head.

Jungkook scowled before sitting beside you,taking the spot that Siwoo previously sat on. "You've got this,Siwoo!!" As promised,you cheered for the guy with a smile,earning another scowl from Jungkook. You made a fist with your hand and mouthed fighting!  to Siwoo who glanced at you.

"You've got this,Siwoo!!" Jungkook mocked you before flicking your head. "Anyways,how did I do?" He asked as he sat,leaning back on his hands as he glanced from you two Siwoo who was enthusiastically fighting the opponent. "Owe!" Rubbing your forehead, you elbowed your brother before clicking your tongue in response to his question.

"You were good like always."  You said in an absent-minded tone as you kept your eyes on Siwoo,awed by the way he used his techniques even in practice.

Noticing how your attention was on Siwoo,Jungkook sat straight "You haven't taken your eyes off him since he's been up there" Jungkook said in a teasing tone but here was a hint of jealousy too.

Why was his own sister paying more attention to some guy when he was here?? Everyone even knew he was the best at Taekwondo,Siwoo only came second to him.

"What? Are you seriously jealous that I am watching him ?" You snickered before bursting out laughing making Jungkook narrow his eyes and become cautious "What? No. Why would I be jealous? I know I'm the best at this sport so hell no,I'm not jealous" Jungkook muttered under his breath making you giggle seeing your twin's furrowed eyebrows and scrunched up nose.

"I'll buy you banana milk on the way home,stop frowning Jungkook-ah."  You laughed,patting your brother on the back. Hearing that,Jungkook's eyes lit up "Oh wow, that's perfect! Let's go home right away then!" Jungkook said while springing up,grabbing his bag and slinging it on his shoulder already.

You blinked before scoffing at the enthusiasm Jungkook showed for the banana milk. "Alright fine,but you owe me one for it" You said while grabbing your own bag from he floor as you got up.

"Y/N! You're leaving already???"  You heard Siwoo call out when you got to the door,making you turn around to look at him. "Yes we're leaving see you tomo--" You weren't even able to finish your sentence as Jungkook tugged you by your wrist down the hallway and out the entrance of the school,excited for free banana milk.

---

Sorry for the really late update and thank you ankuquuenstar for this request 💜