Car Trip

The Kim siblings were coming back from a trip to the high range. Everything was going smoothly.

Jin driving, Yoongi in the passenger seat, Hoseok,Namjoon,Tae and Jimin in the middle seat,  you and Kook in the back seat. The place was scenic,Taehyung was taking pictures, Yoongi was dozing off, Hoseok and Jimin were on their phones. Namjoon was talking to Jin about something you  least cared about.You and Jungkook were busy planning something.

Looking ahead you saw that it was the perfect time to execute the plan.
Seeing a hairpin road ahead, you leaned forward informing the older guys that you were not feeling good.
They gave you a bottle of water to make you feel better.
After a few more turns, you informed them again that this time, you were feeling nauseous. As soon as you said that,  right  how you  and JK had planned, the hairpin bends had ended leading to a straight road with a lake nearby.

Taking the oppurtunity, you acted as if you were gonna barf. You pulled Hoseok's collar from behind slowly, while he was distracted. Then with the help of Jungkook, you made a barfing sound alerting everyone ,while Jungkook poured water down Hoseok's shirt that you had pulled open before.

Sensing the liquid running down his back, Hoseok was sure you had vomited down his back. Panicking, Hoseok opened the door and jumped outside ,running to the lake and jumped in it as soon as he reached its banks.

Jin then stopped the car and looked back to see who had jumped out, almost risking his life. Realising that Hoseok wasn't  inside, he got out of the car followed by the others. You had got out too.

Jin ran to the lake to see Hoseok splashing himself with the water from the lake. Namjoon, Yoongi, Taehyung and Jimin were  standing confused,no idea what was going on, Jungkook explaining everything to them while you ran to Hoseok's side.

"Hobi?" You called  his name innocently. Hoseok turned  to you slowly with that disgusting look plastered on  his face. Smiling sheepishly,  you told him you were  just playing and that it was just pure mineral water.

Hoseok did not know how to respond to that. He chased you around the car a couple of times before finally getting tired. After everything was resolved, everyone got  back in the car.

Now, the seating arrangement had changed. You and Jungkook were still in the  backseat. This time, Yoongi in Hoseok 's place and Hoseok in Yoongi's.

Again, after a while, you pulled Yoongi's collar softly thinking of pranking him again with the same thing. This time it would be easier because Yoongi was wearing headphones .

"Dont even think about it." You heard Jin who was peering at you  through  the rearview mirror.

Pouting,  you sat back , crossing your arms over your  chest. The road was getting bumpier and you , sitting in the back was getting affected.This time,for real.  The bumps and shakes were too much for  you to handle. Sometimes, you would even be thrown at Jungkook because of the inertia.

Now you felt uneasy.You got  that weird feeling in the pit of your  stomach.

You were carsick .

You glanced at Jungkook .He too looked at you with a confused expression. You then covered your mouth in instinct, eyes going big. Panicking, Jungkook yelped.

"HYUNGS Y/N IS-"

Before he could say more, You lunged forward ,letting everything loose onto Yoongi's neck.

He stiffened .

Everyone stopped what they were doing.

Yoongi slowly took his hands off his phone and brought it to the nape of his neck praying it to be water.

"AaaaahhHHH!"

Yoongi jumped out of the car screaming when he realised what it was. Removing his shirt, he tried wiping the gross thing off his body.

Jin again stopped the car and went out to help him.The maknae line started laughing .

Thank God it wasn't  me...

Hoseok  thought as he too climbed out of the vehicle  to help the older.

After Yoongi cleaned himself , he put on another shirt . And then this time, you were made to sit in the front seat for two reasons.
One, they couldn't afford anything more with you and  Jungkook involved together. Second, they didn't want you to barf again . Atleast they cared...

Jin was lecturing you not to sit with Jungkook again when going for  another road trip. You just shook your head while Jin was nagging at you.

Halfway through, you had lost track of what Jin was saying  .You  looked back at Namjoon slyly . He looked back at you gulping ,hoping  that you weren't thinking what he thought you were thinking .