Mistaken

You were on a brother - sister date with your twin , Jungkook.

A new restaurant had opened just a few weeks back. You went there every day so you were friendly towards the owner of the shop, a sweet old lady.

You and the grandma got along really well . Somedays, you would find her waiting for you. This weekend you decided to bring Jungkook to this restaurant.
Well the main reason behind this is that you owed him lunch.

You and Jungkook entered the resaturant. You glanced around for a while looking for your old friend but she was no where to be seen. You sighed and went to your usual spot which was vacant as usual as if they knew you would drop by.

Both of you got comfortable and was checking out the menu when you felt someone coming towards your table.

A familiar short figure who then called out your name in the most cheerful way ,

"Y/n ah !"
You smiled and stood up to hug your friend.

"You are late today, dear!" She said ruffling your hair.

" Oh yes i brought my - "

" Ooh .. who do we have here? Such a handsome young man! You never told me you had a boyfriend !" She exclaimed looking at Jungkook.

"But we are - " You tried to explain.

"No no no . Im so disappointed in you y/n.Why didn't yountell me before? And you young man , make sure you look after her well. Or im gonna whoop your young ass if she comes crying to my arms one fine morning. "
She said turning to Jungkook who had stood up by now.

" But she is my - "

" What is wrong with the two of you?" She chuckled,"You are the cutest couple I've seen !"

"Anyways , i will bring something special for you two lovebirds, alright?" She smiled and went on her way to the kitchen.

When the old lady was out of sight Jungkook burst out laughing.

"What in the world are you laughing about , huh?" You asked annoyingly.

"She -she thought we were - " Jungkook would not stop laughing.

"Yah! What is wrong with you?!" You said slapping his arm, "Now she's going to tease me every time she sees me you idiot!"

"So you are telling me i am not boyfriend material ?" Jungkook said with a mischevious grin .

"How would I know??!" You replied, starting to laugh yourself.

"We will just explain everything to her calmly." Jungkook said his laugh subsiding.

"You think she's gonna believe it?" You said crossing your arms.

"I got an idea then. Bring Jimin hyung or someone else here the next time and then she will think you are cheating on me and - "

"Will you stop with your stupid plans?" You said getting enough of the situation you are in.

"Im sorry im sorry, whoah!" Jungkook said gesturing with his hands, sensing you were getting annoyed.

Sighing, you slumped onto the chair, "Never mind, let's just enjoy before heading to the drama at home"

"Oh yeah " Jungkook laughed "Jin hyung always gets to shut Yoongi hyung up and it's always amusing"