Late

You had reached your practice , after 15 minutes of cycling. You tried hard to pedal fast. You were told to reach there by five and it was only by 4.30 that it hit you, you had practice.It was a great achievement for you cause usually it would take 20 minutes to get there.

You reached there by 5:10 and realized you were one of the early birds. You got a call from Jin when you were catching your breath .

"Y/n , why did you call me -there was 3 missed calls considering you hardly even bother to text us these days."

"I just called to say i was leaving for practice.For tomorrow's thing,the one I told you about."

"Alright, is the practice over ? Did you leave yet?"

"No, it hasn't started yet- Nobody's reached ."

"Be back home by six. There is a chance for rain so you better be quick."

"Alright, I'll text you when it's over."

"Goodbye.Six, don't forget."

"Bye - I wont forget - geez. "
You finished the call with a sigh.

Soon everyone starting coming and by 5:30, the practice had started.

---
5.57 pm

"Miss,can i go home now, it's almost six." One of your friends, Liyana asked the teacher.

"No. I am not sending any of you home until all 15 of you are thorough with this." She said sternly,glaring at all of you .

Well,this is going to be long ...

Time was going fast but the practice wasn't reaching anywhere. You guys had to do a dance performance and somebody would make some kind of mistake each and every time. Your teacher being the witch she is, was determined to throw you lot in the fire.

It was 6.30 pm now and you realised she had no intention of sending any of you home anytime soon,and you were getting tensed. It would soon be dark and you had to cycle 3km . Today being a Saturday, you knew the road would be filled with traffic. You would never hear the end of what your brothers would say to you when you got back home.

Finally, by 7 pm, the practice was over and everyone was free to go. Right when you and your friends got out of the buiding, it started raining.

Well shit, why does Jin have to be right all the time?!
It is 7.15 already and i was supposed to get back by 6.
Great going y/n.

Some of your friends left already with their umbrellas and some of their parents had come to pick them up. It was now down to you and Jiyung, one of your best guy friends, alright, your only guy friend .

The two of you werw standing outside the building. Atleast he was smart enough to bring along a rain coat.

You decided to text Jin saying would be late and that you were sorry. You were ready to be welcomed by notifications but to your surprise,there was none.

Finding that a bit odd from your brothers,especiallyJin, you texted him quickly saying you were stuck in the rain. Still nervous , that you would have to face the wrath of seven angry brothers, you decided to call him too.

Atleast you could tell them you had left texts and missed calls in your defence..

You groaned in frustration realising the rain wouldn't decrease any time soon. Jiyung noticed the tensed atmosphere around you.

"Why are you so tensed?"

"Please,don't act as if you don't know my family ." You replied.

"You're worried about your brothers' reaction? "

You nodded in reply.

"I dont know,My curfew was 6 and now it's 7.45, they are going to be so mad -what am I gonna tell them?" You said biting your lips.

"Hey dont worry,trust me, they won't be mad at you. You can't control the weather can you?"

"Thanks for trying to cheer me up ,Jiyung , you really are the best ." You smiled and gave him a side hug.

"I know , and you don't have to thank a friend . See, the rain has decreased, we can go now." He said walking to his cycle.

"Here, you can use my rain coat. " He offered .

"Thank you,but i dont need it. You can use it."

"Aish ,y/n, you're not serious." Jiyung gave you a look.

"Yes i am .Plus, we are going separate ways. "

"This girl, I'm not playing the yes-no game with you. And don't come ranting to me tomorrow about how your brothers were mad at you . "
He said.

You being the airhead you were, was determined not to wear his raincoat. Sighing, Jiyung wore the raincoat himself and went on his way to his house.

Groaning at the situation you were in now,the only thing that comforted you was the fact that the rain had decreased . You got on your cycle and started cycling , enjoying the drizzles and getting shouted upon by the drivers whenever you were about to hit their cars.

Only after a few minutes,it started raining again. Heavily. Now completely drenched, you pedalled faster so you could reach home atleast before eight.

Halfway through to reaching your home, a few blocks away, you saw a familiar bicycle. Hoping it to not be what you thought it was, you came closer to the cycle. And yes, Taehyung was standing next to his bike, drenched,waiting for you.

You slowed to a stop and gave your brother a quick , innocent smile. Not able to resist giving you a small smile back,Taehyung chuckled,"What are you smiling for? Get going, i am right behind you. "

Confused at Taehyung's weird behaviour, you went on first.

Why didn't he lecture me?

Is he hiding something?

Is he trying to sweet talk me into doing something for him?

"Y/n/n"

"Y/n ah!" You hadn't realised Taehyung was calling you all this while. You jerked from your thoughts and realised he was now cycling by your side.

Once Taehyung was convinced you got his attention, he said," If you are wondering why I am having a change of behaviour, it's because there is someone else at home who wants an explanation."

"Oh no..please don't tell me it's Jin..." You whined softly.

"Yep. It is him. He told us everything- from when you told him that you would be home by six and geez-was he worried.. "

"Oh no, is he mad?"

"Oh no, it's not him that is mad." Taehyung said. All you could do was wish that all hell would not break lose.

___________

Guess which one of them would be mad?