Don't Talk To Her

"Guys,my friends are coming over today for dinner." Taehyung said to his siblings when everyone were gathered in the living room.

"Whoa. Your  friends? Coming over? To our house? You mean... the one from your drama group?" You said teasing your older brother.

"Yeah. I thought of inviting some of them over and there was no reason for why I should not so I did." Taehyung said,giving you a look before shrugging.

"Okay. Sounds pretty chill to me." You glaring back at the older boy.

"Oh and,for your information,y/n, You are not talking to any of them. Not even one." Jin said in a straight tone getting a nod of agree from Taehyung.

"Meh...As if I want to." You said sticking your tongue out before leaving for your room now that Tae ruined your evening .

Time skip to evening

By seven clock, everyone from the group had reached your place.

You were still stuck in your room. Yes,the guys had told you to stay there unless there is complete emergency. Soon,You felt thirsty and so you decided to go downstairs to drink water. Well- you were sure  you weren't going to die of thirst. Not today anyways.

You went downstairs to the kitchen to find someone at the fridge.

"Hello" You said to the guy, making him jump.

"Oh. Hi... I was looking for water..."  The guy said rubbing his neck.

"Well... If you wanted water, there is that pretty little thing called filter right in that that corner of the wall,if you hadn't noticed." You said pointing towards it with a small smile.

"Marcus." You heard Taehyung's voice from behind you right after finishing your sentence.

Oh no ...

"Y/n, I thought I told you not to talk with my friends. And  I'm pretty sure that's what I told you too,Marcus." Taehyung said folding his hands,glaring at the two of you.

"You go back upstairs. " He said to you sternly.

"But I need --"

"Now!" Taehyung raised his voice ,making you flinch.

Muttering under your breath how much of a grumpy pants he was , you left the kitchen as quick as you could.

After you left, Taehyung had  turned to Marcus.

"So Marcus.. . You were talking to my sister. " Taehyung said coming closer to the guy .

"She? Your sis- I didn't know she was your sister! " Marcus said gulping hoping Taehyung wouldn't do or say anything to him.

"Well she is the only girl in the house and I have told you about me having a sister and I clearly remember telling you not to talk to her. " Taehyung replied with a straight tone.

Marcus didn't say anything.

"Do you like her?" Taehyung asked after a pause.

"What?! No,I don't like her!" Marcus said motioning no with his hands.

"So you hate her." Taehyung began to get impatient.

"No- no - No! I like her! I do like her!" Marcus had no idea what to say and started panicking.

"So you admit that you like her ,you bastard !" Taehyung said pulling Marcus by the collar.

Sensing trouble in the kitchen Namjoon and Jungkook came over to the kitchen to find Taehyung on top of Marcus and the poor guy trying his best to cover his face from more blows.After many tries Namjoon and Jungkook separated Taehyung.

"Marcus, You better go back. Tell the others too."Namjoon said trying to hold back his brother.

Time skip to after everyone is gone

You came back downstairs to find every one except for Tae.

"Where's Tae ?" You asked the others.

No answer.

"What happened after I went upstairs?" You asked again, your tone more serious.

"Well, tell me what happened!" You shouted getting impatient after you didn't get a response.

"Hyung got a bit too carried away with the fact that Marcus talked to you.Me and Namjoon hyung calmed him down. He is in the backyard now and is not coming in." Jungkook explained everything with a sigh.

You decided to go out and talk to him because there was absolutely no use for him to over react like that, Or atleast you thought so.

You went to the back yard and found Taehyung sitting by the swimming pool ,dipping his leg in the water.You went and sat next to him and leaned your head on his shoulder.

"Oppa?"

"Hmm.."

"You know that I am not a little girl anymore right? And that I will talk to a lot of people..."

"Yes y/n-ah, and thats exactly what I am sad about."

"No matter what happens you know that my heroes will be my brothers, right? " You said, looking at his face with a mischievous grin and saw that Taehyung was smiling already.

"Yes, I know," Taehyung said chuckling while rubbing the back of your palm."And you will always still be our little sister no matter how old you get ."

"I know... But now I am  feeling hungry so ,let's eat?" You said brightening the mood.

"Alright!" Taehyung said getting up with you trailing behind.