Tooth Fairy

You were sitting next to Jin eating a muffin. You bit the muffin and then you noticed something white on it .Confused,  and thinking it to be a vegetable that Jin hid in the muffin,you threw a fit.

"I told you not to hide vegetables in my muffin !" You whined.

"Huh?  I didn't put a -that's a tooth y/n/n! Your first tooth came off !" Jin said getting excitedly after taking a glimpse of the 'vegetable.'

You couldn't  believe that your first tooth came off. You had witnessed Jungkook's coming off and you were thrilled .You couldn't  wait to take it out.

"You should keep it under your pillow for the tooth fairy !" Jimin who had joined the scene suggested.

"Tooth fairy? What's that?" You asked tilting your head, no clue of what it was.

"When you lose a tooth,  You keep it under your pillow when you sleep at night. And then, the tooth fairy will come and keep a small gift replacing your tooth ." Jin clarified.

The excitement just grew at the idea of getting a present so you couldn't wait to go to bed.
---

You were sitting on your bed,curled in your blanket,waiting to catch the tooth fairy. You figured it would be tiny so you had a small container with you to trap it inside . It seemed as if the tooth fairy wouldn't come any soon. You were getting sleepier by the minute and you would drop down on the bed at times just to spring back up again.

And then, you saw the door creaking open .

The tooth fairy comes through the door?

Slowly,it opened. You kept your eyes peeled . And then you saw Jin and Jimin tiptoeing inside.

"Oppa? Why are you here now?" You whispered to them while looking g around d just in case the fairy decided to sneak inside now.

"Why aren't you asleep?" Jin straightened and crossed his arms while squinting at you.

"I was waiting for the tooth fairy to come," You answered with a small pout"But she hasn't come yet."

"Oh.. we came to catch the tooth fairy too !" Jimin answered the question you had earlier asked,not wanting you to ask them further questions.

After you went to bed, Jin and Jimin had planned to sneak into your room to replace the tooth with a small gift but to their dismay,  they realised you were awake and was hoping their plan wouldn't be messed up.

"We will wait for her together !" You said , your eyes lighting up.

Jin and Jimin paused for a moment thinking if they should stay with you or come back later after you fell asleep again and decided on staying with you after a lot of contemplations. You tried to stay up for another 20 minutes but soon you  were  already fast asleep.

Jin had also slowly drifted to sleep but soon woke up with a start when he realised he was dozing off. He looked over to the right and saw Jimin and you cuddled together,fast asleep.

Smiling at the sight, Jin got up. Figuring Jimin wouldn't wake up,he decided to place the gift under one of the pillows himself.
----

"Chim wake up!!" Was the first thing that came  out of your mouth the moment you woke up.

"It's morning!" You started shaking your brother . After a few tries Jimin was up.

"We missed the fairy" you pouted .

"We  will see if she left a gift for you? " Jimin asked you after he was awake.

"YEAH! " You screeched jumping on your bed . You then looked under the pillow you were sleeping. You didn't find it there. You searched the second pillow. It wasn't there either. You then lifted the third pillow and there it was !

A cute bracelet  !

You squealed happily .
"I got a bracelet!  I got a bracelet! " You squealed and ran out of the room to show it to your oldest brother.

"Oh wow,that bracelet suits you really well ,doesn't it ?" Jin said with a smile after tying it around your wrist.

Jimin had reached downstairs by now and was leaning on the fridge ,smiling eat to ear,happy that their plan had worked .

"Do you like It?" He asked you.

"I love  it - It's  so pretty !!" You screamed ,getting all hyper and ran out the kitchen to show off your new present to the others.