Brother to the rescue

Just as he promised,Yoongi took you and Jungkook to the icecream parlour. On reaching there ,Jungkook  ran to the counter excitedly having volunteered to order for the  three of you. Meanwhile you and Yoongi went to a table  in one corner of the room.

Not long after you got seated, the door opened revealing another customer . Your heart sank when you saw that it was the bully from the park.

The first thing the boy noticed when he opened the door was the smaller,thinner boy standing on the counter looking at the display of icecreams. He became angry thinking back on what happened in the park and walked towards Jungkook.

Sensing trouble,you slowly got down your chair catching Yoongi's attention from his phone.

"Where are you going ,y/n?" 

"Just to help Kook with choosing."  You  replied,keeping your eye on the two boys up front.

Jungkook didn't  seem to know who the kid next to him was. But since he could feel the taller boy staring down at him,it suddey hit Jungkook who it would be.  The next thing he knew, he was turned around forcefully to face the bigger kid.

"Your sister hit me with a stick. You think you can get away with that?!" The kid said,pushing Jungkook's right shoulder making him stagger back.

"Say something, you doofus." The kid said pushing Kook's left shoulder making him stagger back again.

"I...I--" Jungkook stuttered,trying to form a sentence in his nervous state.

"Leave him alone!"  Your voice cut Jungkook off.

"Oh,I knew you would come to rescue your tiny brother. "  The boy turned to you and snickered, before pushing you down harshly.

Least expecting a push,you lost your balance and fell down,your elbow hitting the floor in the process. Soon you were cradling your elbow, tears brimming in your eyes.

"YA!! " Jungkook shouted. If anyone hurt him, he would tolerate but it wasn't like that when it came to his sister.

"She told you to leave me alone! Leave us alone!!"  Jungkook raised his voice  while grabbing the bigger  boy's  jacket.

"Oh, so you do know how to talk ,huh?"  The boy said pushing Jungkook's hand off.

" Hey what's going on?!" The four of your turned your  heads to see Yoongi standing with a stern look .

"Hey!" You heard another voice.Yoongi turned around towards the voice to see a guy of Hoseok's age.

"Don't talk like that to my brother. " The guy said with gritted teeth toYoongi.

"Oh he's your donsaeng? No wonder he acted like that. Teach your brother to pick someone his own size."  Yoongi said before helping you and Jungkook to go to your table .

"So sad,you're leaving just like that. I guess all of you are cowards."  The guy snickered getting a small laugh from his brother.

Yoongi tsked in annoyance. Closing his eyes, he took a deep breath to calm himself down.

"Hyung..."  Yoongi looked down to see his youngest brother looking at him with worried eyes.

"I'll take care of it Jungkookie, take her to the table and start eating your ice cream. I'll be back." Yoongi patted the younger's back before pushing him slightly foward.

After the two of you made it to your table,  Yoongi turned around and walked towards the taller guy.

"You want a challenge?" Yoongi asked,looking at the guy dead in the eye.

"Exactly. And since you're a coward you get to choose the challenge."  The guy stated confidently folding his arms around his chest.

"You shouldn't have let me choose."  Yoongi let out a chuckle confusing the younger guy .He  raised his eyebrows before shifting a bit. It was evident he was uncomfortable with Yoongi's confidence.

"Let's do a  rap battle."