Lost

You were in the mall with Jimin and a few of his friends.Basically,  today only he and you were home alone but he had already planned on hanging out with his friends.You didn't want him to feel stuck at home  while his friends had fun so you told him to go along but he refused to leave  you alone in the house. Finally, after an argument,sulking and convincing,  you agreed to go with him.

Now,you were on your phone, distracted and clearly not bothering to look where  you were going. Jimin had to pull on your shirt once in a while so that you knew where you were going. But as you entered the mall, the more crowded it became.

You, thinking that the guys  in front of you were your brother's friends, followed them around - still focused  on your phone. But boy, you were so wrong.

Jimin pov

I was walking with my friends and i had to glance back to see if y/n was still behind us. She was busy on her phone and i knew i had no right to tell her off cause I too would be like that at times.Soon, we realised that the place had  got too crowded and out of instinct i looked back but could not find  her anywhere.
End of pov

Jimin started freaking out cause he would be so dead if the older ones knew he lost her - what was he even thinking? He was supposed to stay at home with you! He decided to ask his friends if they had seen you anywhere but none of them had a clue.

That is when the idea hit him. You had your phone with you- he could call you to find out where you were!
He dialled  your number but it was switched off.

Your pov
I realised  that i was following the wrong group and face palmed myself mentally. Jimin is going to be so mad ...
You decided to call him to tell him your position but as soon as you unlocked your phone and got to contacts, your phone had switched off.
Great. Now what?

End of pov

You had no other option but to stand next to the lift in the hope that either him or one of your friends would spot you.

____

"Y/n?" Jimin called out

"Y/n, if you are purposefully hiding behind something, this is not funny!" Jimin called out again making the people around him stare at him.

"Sorry, just looking for my sister." He said to them with an innocent smile.

"Y/n !"

"Y/n, this is not funny !!" He called out again.

"Dude, do you want me to lift you up so that you can see above this crowd?" One of his friends said with a small laugh.

" This is NOT  a time to joke around  Jae, I frigging lost my sister !" Jimin yelled at the said guy.

"Now help me !" Jimin growled before calling you out again.

"Y/n !Can you hear  me? " Jimin shouted again.

You were losing all hope as to your brother finding you anytime soon when a group of guys came to you.

"Hey , you alone?" One of them asked you.

"Why do you want to know?" You snapped back at him.

"You know , we thought we would stay with you."Another guy  said,coming and standing a bit close to you.

"No thanks I'm fine." You said looking around for a sign of Jimin.

Where are you? Just come quick...

You were standing there awkwardly with those flirts.

"What is your name? You are pretty by the way." The third guy said.

" Just leave me alone !" You said getting annoyed.

"Nope. We are staying here with you." The guy was diligent not to leave you alone.

"Y/n !"You heard Jimin's faint voice from afar.You walked towards where you heard his voice but you were pulled back.

"Where do you think you are going?" The guy said , his grip on your wrist tightening.

"Ow- leave my hand !" You said trying to wriggle free .

"LEAVE ME!"  You yanked your hand away from him only for his friends to grab your arm.

You were about to kick him when you felt a hand on your shoulder and the grip on your arm loosened.

"She told you to leave her alone!" Jimin growled at the guy making him flinch.The guy walked back , his hands in the air in surrender.

Once Jimin made sure there wasn't going to be any further arguments, he stopped glaring at the guy who first annoyed you and walked back to you.
You swore that if looks could kill, that guy would  be 10 feet underground by now.

"Never, and i mean it, ever   stuff your face in your phone when we go out." Jimin said to you,walking hand in hand.

"And I was planning on not  telling Jin that you lost me in the crowd - you should have kept an eye on  me.." You trailed off.

"Oh no you don't. " Jimin eyed you.

"Gotcha there!And not  a word about those guys to the others.Or your secret  is no longer going to be one."You retorted back.

"Okay, fine.  But promise me you won't use your phone when we go out again.Ever." Jimin said after a long pause.

"I promise ."