Fair Game

It was the day you had been waiting for - The Annual Fair. It used to come once a year and you had gone for one, every year. You had been counting the days, and finally the day was here.

You had asked the hyung line if they would accompany you to the  fair in the evening ,but everyone turned you down. Sad, you decided to ask Jimin if he would take you.

" To the fair?! Ofcourse I would take you to the fair! " Jimin said excitedly.

"Fair? Me too ! Me too!" Taehyung who you thought was snoozing off the entire time, started shouting loudly.

"And Jungkookie will be accompanying too, right Kook?" You commented when you noticed Jungkook who had entered the room, trying to leave without making it obvious.

"Huh? Ehh, yeah-BYE!" Before any of you could say anything back to him, he was soon out of sight.

-----

The four of you were now at the entrance of the fair.

"So? What are we waiting for?  Let us get in!" You said impatiently before  getting pushed  inside. (Literally, pushed inside because of the crowd)

Soon,your brothers caught up with you as you were waiting at the entrance of the shooting game stall. Basically, just like the old one, all you had to do was hit one and you would get it as a prize.

"I wanna play that!" You tugged on  Taeuhyung's hand.

"Alright, here is the money , but i really don't think you  will get to play now- look at the queue... " Taehyung gave you the money and glanced forward.

" Well, i don't care - i will wait." You said shrugging your shoulders.

"Right. And i am staying with you." Taehyung said.

"Me too. " Jimin said.

" Which makes me the one who should go buy something to eat? " Jungkook guessed the obvious.

"Yeah. Now scoot." You said sassily.

"Tsk , whatever. " He mumbled before going to one of the food stalls.

You are all  gonna get it when you wake up first thing in the morning to go to the toilet.

-----

After waiting for a few more minutes, right when Jungkook came back food for everyone  excluding himself, it was time for you to try your luck.

"You know the rules,kid. You hit one,, you get it. And you get three chances . No more." The guy at the stall said, giving you the first ball.

"So, you ready?" The guy asked when you got in position.

"I was born ready." You mumbled to yourself before throwing the ball, and missing it.

"Tsk." You puffed.

"You are not going to get this." The guy made fun of you.

"Yeah? Then watch  this ." You said confidently , but missed the prize  by just 2 inches.

"Told you, you ain't getting it girl." The guy said making you impatient.

"SHUT UP!" You yelled at him.

"Aim ,lock and shoot y/n, aim lock and shoot." You heard Jimin from behind.

You nodded , glancing back to see Taehyung and Jimin giving you a thumbs up and  Jungkook looking fed up.

You aimed for your prize,  locked  your gaze and threw the ball, taking your time , and just like how Jimin expected, the ball hit the prize.

"YEAS ! You see that mister? In your face, dude." You said sticking out a tongue at the guy who kept degrading you.

"Don't  get so worked up, young lady, cause the rule clearly said that you have to make it fall if you wanted to take it home. " The guy said.

"But that is not what you said earlier!" You replied.

"Better luck next time. Now move." He glared at you while pushing you out of the line.

"That is not fair! " Jimin said angrily.

"We heard what you said the first time and we are pretty sure we aren't deaf!" Taehyung said getting serious.

"Well then, I said it now."The guy shrugged.

"Now move, you are holding the line." He said getting impatient.

"It's fine, oppa, come on. There are many other games that we can try. Let us leave." You tugged on the 95 liner's hands.

"Nope. We arent going anywhere till you get your prize." Jungkook, who looked the least interested to be here, spoke up making you stop in your tracks.

"What?" You couldn't exactly take it in.

" I am making sure you get  that prize. One way or another." Jungkook said while paying the guy the money.

"Now pass me three balls." Jungkook demanded.

"It is one ball at a time." The guy said.

"Just do as he says !" Taehyung yelled.

"Do you have any idea what is in Kook's mind right now?" You whispered to Jimin.

"Nope. But i assure you, you wont regret it." Jimin whispered back with a smirk.

--
Jungkook took a ball from the three he recieved and threw it. It hit one teddy bear ,which lost its balance and fell on another small teddy bear. One shot and two prizes. Two more to go.

Jungkook smirked at his victory and took aim for the second one. This one hit a pair of shades. 

Now, it was down to the last ball and Jungkook concentrated real hard. He took aim, and suprisingly, instead of throwing it towards the prizes, he threw it at the guy.

"That was for making fun of my sister and for cheating on how much ever people you cheated on for the past two days." Jungkook said which got a burn and oooh's from the crowd.

"Care to give my prize? Or should i say, prizes?" You demanded the guy.

"Take -take anything you want ,just-just get out of here." He said rubbing his red nose.