Secret

"Y/n, rush to the grocery store for me,we are out of stuff. " Jin said,handing you a list of things he wanted you to buy.

Groaning,you put your phone away and went out the door with the list in your hand.

Close to the grocery store,  you saw a familiar car , only a few feet away. You recognised it as Namjoon's.

I thought  he had gone to his studio..You thought,pushing the glass door of the store open.

Thinking Namjoon would be inside, you looked around for him while grabbing the things in the list. To your confusion, he wasn't there. Paying the bill and with the bag of groceries in your hand, you decided to call Namjoon to check where he was. You had started walking close to the car while his phone ringed.
----

Namjoon was in his car along with two of his friends, smoking weed. His eyes widened when he saw his sister coming out the store and started freaking out when he saw that his phone was ringing.
He passed the weed behind to one of his friends and told the guy to hide it .
----

While walking to the car, the smile on your face disappeared. There was smoke coming from inside ,and you knew what it was the moment you saw it. You hurried to the car and opened the cardoor .

"Oppa, why are you-" You were going to ask him what you wanted to but your eyes trailed back to his friend who was trying to hide what seemed like weed.

Your eyes widened and you stood there, too numb to speak or move.
Realisation hit you and you started running back home dropping the bag of groceries there.

Namjoon did not waste any time in getting out of the car and running after you. The last thing he wanted was somebody else knowing about this. Namjoon soon caught up with you and  got hold of your arm ,stopping you with a jerk.

"Why are you-" You started softly before Namjoon interrupted.

"Y/n- please, don't tell this to anyone." Namjoon begged you,his eyes not able to meet yours .

"Why shouldn't I?You were the one who made me stop my old habits and now look at yourself!"You bursted, your soft gaze and tone,now filled with anger.

"I know,  I'm sorry-it just happened, I-I had a lot of stress from work and ---" Namjoon tried to explain but you interrupted.

"No! Don't explain anything! I never expected you out of everyone to do this-I am not keeping quiet!" It was clear by your tone that you were now  disappointed, angry and hurt at your brother's secret.

"Y/n-y/n,please, i am begging you,you should not tell this to anyone. I'm begging you..." Namjoon asked cupping your hands in his.

"Alright." You said after a pause.

"Promise me that." Namjoon  said.

"I promise.I won't tell anyone."  You replied, not looking at his pleading eyes.