Massage session

You were sitting on the couch, watching a movie and eating ice cream when Jungkook came back from his kick boxing class . He plopped down beside you with a groan,eyeing the bowl in your hand .

"How did it go today ?" You asked him ,looking at his shirt which was almost dripping with sweat.

"I can't feel my legs ." He said with a groan,massaging his legs .

You nodded and went back to watching the movie while enjoying the ice cream . You could feel Jungkook glancing at the icecream in your hand few times . You ignored the looks at first but you couldn't just ignore him like that for too long .

" Here." You said,thrusting the bowl of ice cream into his hands after a lot of hesitation .

" You're letting me eat your ice cream?"

" Yeah, atleast before I change my mind I am." You replied .

Grinning, Jungkook delved into the ice cream happily.

" Thanks ." He said ,keeping it on the coffee table after a few scoops . Soon Jungkook felt his legs being lifted up onto the couch .

"What are you doing?" He asked you seeing you lift his legs on top of yours.

" I am going to massage you." You told him with a smile before starting to press on his calf muscles.

" But I am sweaty ." Jungkook said while squinting his eyes at you. He was surprised at why you became so concerned for him . Usually when he came back home sweaty, you wouldn't go near him till he showered.

"It's alright ,just appreciate me doing this for you."

Confused,he gave in to your request .

" Wow, what is going on here?" Namjoon who had got back home from work asked in surprise.

" Massage session." You replied in a straight tone .

" Hyung ,you should really try it. It's so good." Jungkook said with a thumbs up,with his eyes closed .

Namjoon chuckled when he saw the look of satisfaction in Jungkook's face after your small session .

"Thanks sis ,I needed it." He said before going to his room for a shower .

"Massage?" You asked Namjoon who was sitting there with a smile on his face .

" Nah , just a hug will do." He said with his arms wide open,showing you his eye smile.

You giggled before envelloping your older brother in a tight hug .