Playing In The Rain

You looked out of your window gloomily. Rain was pouring heavily outside making nothing visible except for the drops of water falling on it.

It was gloomy and dark  indoors too.
You had been waiting for evening to come to so that you could go  out and play but that's when all of a sudden the weather  decided to piss you off.

So what  if it is raining, i can still play in the rain !

"Jungkook, im playing out in the rain."

You told Jungkook who was sitting on the couch with you , reading a book almost falling asleep to the sound of the rain.

"Aish, y/n.. you know you are not supposed to. You will catch a cold  which will soon turn into a fever  and then the others will - "

"Okay fine!  Im not going !" You interrupted,sulking.

Oh  yeah, as if I'm  gonna miss my only  chance of playing in the rain. Just you wait kook, till you  go to sleelp ...hehe.

After waiting for a good five minutes and making sure your brother was snoring sound asleep,
You ran  outside the house till your driveway. Then you stretched out your hand , shivering when the drops of rain fell in your  warm hands leaving goosebumps.
You then stretched out your other hand till it was completely wet.

You then repeated the same with your legs too and soon you were out in the rain twirling and having a good time splashing the raindrops falling on you .

"Achoo!"

Well. There goes my first sneeze. Well, nobody is going to know  .

"Achoo!" You sneezed again.

You know what i dont care.

You continued to play in  the rain till you realized Jin's car was at the gate.

Well damn,somebody is early..

You ran inside and almost slipped and fell. You hurriedly went upstairs to dry yourself.

Jin's pov

I came back home from work early today cause i wanted to spend some time with the kids.
When i reach the gate I find Y/n playing in the rain outside.

When does she learn to obey her elders atleast for once !

As soon as y/n sees the car she runs inside.
You better, kid.

I then park the car and go in almost slipping because of the trail of water left on the floor by y/n. I go over to the living room to see Jungkook sleeping peacefully.
No wonder she went out. With these two alone together, nothing is  going to working properly .
End of pov

You were there upstairs sneezing the life out of your nose with a terrible cold.

You went downstairs to get some hot water in the hope that Jin wouldn't be there , but when you reached the kitchen, you saw him cooking something.

"Oppa, what are you making? And that  too without - Achoo -changing your clothes? "

"Oh, you didn't know? Somebody decided to not listen to a simple piece of advice , that's why ." Jin said pouring the soup into a bowl and handing it over  to you.

"Thank you oppa ." You said with a mix of yoongi's gummy smile, Tae's box smile and JK 's bunny smile.

           _______________________________

Hey guys !
Okay yeah, i knkw that it is hard to imagine yoongi's , Tae 's and JK 's smile on us but just picture it... oh man it would be so cute XD