The Dare

Your class was a mess today. Paper balls and planes, marks of dirty shoe prints on the floor, some students sleeping , some messing with the others , some revising their portions , some  sitting in their friend circle doing their business ,like Jungkook and some sitting idly , daydreaming ,like you.
Your class teacher was on leave today and no substitute teacher had come yet which lead to this mess.

" Jungkook, i dare you to ask  y/n out on a date."  Kay dared your brother.
Apparently, they were playing a game of truth or dare. Jungkook was confidently doing all the dares and telling truths . He even went as far as 'accidently' pouring water on one of your classmates' pants.
But when he heard this dare , the victory smile he had plastered on his face went poof.

"What? " Jungkook wanted to make sure he heard it right.

"I dare you  to ask y/n out on a date. " Kay said while smirking.

"Seriously? You are telling me to  play with a girl's heart? You are better than this ."  Jungkook said, in the hope he gets another dare.

" Well, if you dont want to, i will be glad to. I've been wanting to do that for a while, i have always wanted to play with a girl's heart." Deo said while getting up from his seat.

Jungkook was shocked to hear it from  his own friend's mouth. No way in the world would Jungkook ever allow a guy to play with his sister's heart.

"No , wait ! I will do it..." Jungkook stopped Deo and taking a deep breath, he walked over and  sat next to you, on  an empty chair.

"Uhh - y/n?"

"I heard everything  Kook. And just follow what i am going to do next." You said as you smiled at him and then you turned your chair to face the other two boys .

Kay and Deo was looking expectantly towards your place in a hope that you would say yes to the fake ask- out (or whatever you call it lol).

"So Kay,  you really thought i wouldn't fall for that, huh ? Well you know what? You can keep your 'oh-so-perfect ' dares to yourself ! And Deo , over my dead body,  you hear  me?! If you ever think of playing another girl' s heart, i am going to make sure that you won't even look at a girl's face!"You said while your anger was bubbling inside you. Jungkook sensing that  rubbed the back of your palm without the others seeing so that you would calm down.

The two boys ,flustered,  looked straight ahead because of shame.

"Well, that's my sister.. " Jungkook muttered to himself while walking back to his friends.

"So Kay, i dare you  to  talk back to y/n." Jungkook said, crossing his arms over his chest and smirking.

He glanced over at you who was tearing a page from your  notebook.

"Maybe  another time ,okay? I'm ready for a punishment. " Kay gulped.