Dare -2

It was the wedding of a relative from your mom's side. You hadn't really been to any family function since you were two years old, so you did not know any body there except for the few names and pictures that your brothers pointed out from the family album. But the pictures were more than ten years ago so you had no idea how you would recognise them.

Not being a social butterfly, you really weren't keen on going. And in the morning while getting ready for the drive to the venue~

"Do we really have to go for this? " You looked at Jin through the mirror as he helped you with your hair.

"Hmm," He replied,biting onto one of your hair clips . "You haven't really been to a family function ,right? Plus, this is mom's first cousin's daughter's  wedding . We must go for it. " He replied, finishing with the last touches to your hair.

'I'm doing this for mom... '  You thought while sighing.

"We need to get going now, or we'll be late. " Jin said,turning around to leave your room. 

You pouted at him, pleading with your eyes about your hesitation.

" It's gonna be fine. And you look beautiful as ever, y/n."  He chucled before going out the door.

Soon you got downstairs and was met with your brothers,everyone in suits.

"You guys are all black and I'm purple?  Not fair. " You said while getting seated in the car.

"Purple means a lot,y/n." Taehyung told you making you huff.

You didn't feel like going for the wedding in the first place. And then you get 'let's all wear black and not tell y/n'. All the more reason for you not to go for this event.

---

The reception started a while ago and everyone were  having fun, catching up and all that. The older guys seemed to recognise certain people and talk about stuff but all you did was a give a smile and bow, not wanting any part of this. The worst part is when some of the old ladies came and ask you if you remember them.

I don't even remember what I had for breakfast this morning, nor have I seen you before in my entire life. Of course I'm gonna remember your name!
(a/n: this is me always)

Sitting on one of the chairs in a corner of the room, you were drinking the welcome drink staring into nothing wishing you had someone to talk to. It would have been great if there kids your age but no! It had to be all adults.

You searched for your brothers. Jin was talking with few uncles along with Namjoon. Hoseok was with the old ladies, dancing and laughing with them. Yoongi was stuffing his mouth with food and would bow once in a while when an older passed by him.  Taehyung and Jungkook were in the other side of the room, on their phone and Jimin was nowhere to be found.

You sighed and was about to take out your phone even though you were told not to when Jimin came over to you along with Taehyung and Jungkook.

" Look who decided to come! " You made a face at Jimin showing how annoyed you were.

" You were sitting all alone and why-"

"Oh was I sitting all alone?  Gee, thanks for noticing. " You snapped.

"Come on,  we'll do something. " Jungkook suggested.

"Yeah go and play on your phone. " You replied, crossing your arms.

"Aish, don't fight now, y/n. You suggest something then, we'll do that. " Taehyung said while nudging his elbow at Jimin and Jungkook.

" Anything...? " You asked , a hint of mischief in your eyes.

Jimin gulped and looked down while Jungkook glared at Taehyung for his stupid idea. 

" Anything... " Taehyung replied with a nervous laugh.

" Y-yeah. Your wish is our command. " Jimin said making you grin, in turn sinking the heart of your three older brothers.

" Alright then.  I dare you to play stone paper scissors, and whoever loses, should twerk onstage. "

Their breaths hitched.

"O-onstage? " Taehyung stuttered out.

"You heard me. "

"I'm in. " Jungkook said with a grin on his face making Jimin slap him in embarrassment.

"Jungkook, you've got to be kidding me -this is a wedding and the first time you're seeing these people!"

"I don't care hyung ," Jungkook said. " Now let's play. " Jungkook got ready to choose who's going to do the dare.

"Wait I didn't finish it. " You stopped them.

" You also have to get the groom or anybody else to do it too. " You smirked.