Quarrel

You and Kook are 7 yrs old in this

"Oppaaa "  A whine echoed through the hallways of the house followed by an outburst of cries.

Jin groaned  thinking what more could go wrong now. This was the sixth time either you or Jungkook had called for him in the past 3 hours.

Jin got up and walked upstairs to yours and Jungkook's shared room.

"What is it now?"  He asked crouching down to the two of your level .

"Kookie wouldn't give me the pink bunny and when i took it from him him, he bit my little  pinky." You cried and showed the older the hurt finger which had turned red .

"That bunny is mine! You can play with yours !" Jungkook whined  when he realised Jin was favouring you  more than him.

"But you bit my finger- you are bad ! Bad kookie! Kookie is bad! Oppaa " You started crying again as  Jungkook had  slightly pushed you because you were calling him bad.

"Oppa ,he pushed me!!" You whined again .

Fed up of the two children,Jin huffed and decided to end this once and for all.

"Jungkook ,apologise  to your sister."

"No!"

"Apologise or you are not getting the  icecream  I was going to give you." Jin scolded.

After a while of thinking,Jungkook aplogised to you because then he would get his ice cream.

After making sure there wouldn't be any more fights between the two of you, Jin turned around to go but something seemed to hold his legs down. When Jin looked down, he saw the two of you holding onto his long  legs as if your lives depended on it.

Trying hard to walk,Jin waded across the room and finally reached the frame of the door and held onto it.

"Let go of  my leg !" Jin struggled to shake the two of you off but the grip just fot tighter till Jin wa sure the blood circulation in that area was cut off.

"Ice cream ! Y/n wants Ice cream! " You said .

"Jk too! Jk too!" Jungkook joined you and soon the both of you were chanting for ice cream.

Jin had not thought of this. How was he going to get out of this now!There was no ice cream or any kind of dessert  at home!

"If the two of you don't let go  of my leg and behave properly, I am going to eat  all the icecream by myself." Jin said . His plan worked when soon after Jin finished the sentence, you and Jungkook had let go of his leg and went back to play .

Once he reached downstairs,  He took his phone and dialed for Namjoon's number .

"Joon, buy a pack of ice cream while coming back home. Do not forget."

"Why ice cream all of a sudden hyung?"  The younger asked.

"I will explain everything when you get back Home- just buy it and be quick."

____________

Hope you enjoyed !
Leave a vote 💜