Math

You sighed, putting down your pencil. Why was it hard? You tried everything ,but you just wouldn't get it.

Trigonometry was certainly ticking you off. The only way now was to get help from him . You took your math rough  book,text book ,your pencil and eraser before walking out of your room.

You made your way to Namjoon's room where he was busy doing something on his laptop.

"Joon,you busy?" You asked him, standing at his doorway .

Hearing your voice,Namjoon looked up from the screen and smile at you.
"No I'm not, what's it?" He asked .
"School related? " He asked once his eyes laid on the books you were holding .

You nodded your head .

"Come on in then." He said, clearing his desk so you could keep your things there .

You walked in and sat on the chair he had pulled out of one corner .

"So,What exactly do you need help with?"  Namjoon asked ,going through your text book.

"Trigonometry..." You replied .

"Trigonometry? It's pretty easy actually,you just have to know the basic ratios. And then,everything is fine." He said.

"It is the ratios that I am having a bad time with actually, it's just not -It's not getting inside my head - all the ratios of the 0°and 30° and 60°...it's all messed up!"

"See, the trick is right here - you only have to learn the ratios of sin  , and the rest will be easy to learn .
cos is the reverse of sin, cot is the reverse of tan, sec is the reciprocal of cos,cosec is the reciprocal of sin, and tan is the reciprocal of cot !"

Namjoon explained to you how you could memorize it easily . And then, he made it do it on your own. After 2-3 tries, you got it. And you were so happy. You never thought it would be this simple .

"Are, every problem has two sides,one is the easy way and the other the hard way. You just have to take a look at the other side too." Namjoon  said.

"And if you have any  other doubts, you can always come to me -even if it's straight up stupid and even if it does not make sense, always make sure your doubts are cleared. Alright?"

"Okay,thanks a  lot Mon, I would have gone crazy if you hadn't helped me." You said before leaving his room.

"Always my duty to make sure that doesn't happen " He answered,chuckling .

____________________

Hey  lovelies!
Any of you who were confused about trigonometry at first?
*me raises hand*
Seriously,you have no idea how it was for me. Till I asked my friend for help lol .
The others who haven't yet started Trigonometry,  I hope I didn't scare you with the tan and cos and stuff
.
.
.
Or maybe I'm not that sorry XD