Cup Cakes

7 year old y/n sneaked into the kitchen. Jin had made cupcakes today. And his cupcakes were the  best.

After making sure Jin was out of the kitchen, you entered the kitchen and saw a tray of cupcakes.
Your mouth started watering at the sight of the chocolate cupcakes with a blue top layer covered with frostings.

Without wasting anymore time you grabbed a cupcake.After glancing around, you stuffed it inside your mouth.

This was the first time you tasted this kind of cupcake and you were in love with it. Soon , you gulped down a second one and another one and another one and soon the tray was empty.

"What are you doing,princess?" You heard Jin behind you. You turned around and saw him with his blue apron filled with chocolate powder and egg stains and all kinds of other things, his hands on his hips.

You just smiled cheekily at him your teeth, nose,mouth and cheekfilled with blue and chocolate which made him chuckle.

"Did you eat the cupcakes?"  He asked you.

"No.. " You shook your head.

"So you didn't eat the cupcakes?" He asked trying not to smile.

You only nodded.

"So is that a yes?" He asked crouching to your level.

Now you shook your head.

"No ?" He asked wiping your face with his hand.

"I didnt eat the cupcakes oppa ."
You said touching his face all over which resulted in his face getting covered in chocolate.

"So where are my cupcakes then?" He asked taking hold of your small hands tonsrop them ruining his pretty face further.

"In my tummy... " You pointed to your stomach and ran away giggling before he could catch you.