Expensive

You were shopping with  Taehyung today and you were so excited. Shopping  with him was always fun.You would never feel bored if he were there. He would be talking about something that always either made you laugh or made you think, these shopping days was the one of the ways you got to know him better.

Today, as usual you went to the Gucci store along with him. You were awe struck by what you saw , you couldn't keep your mouth shut, even though you've been to the place for quite a few times.But when you glanced at the older boy, he was checking everything out as if he was used to all these rich, expensive stuff.

While Taehyung was busy surfing for garments, you decided to venture around the shop trying to find something for Taehyung. You looked around, went from one corner to another corner, to the left aisle and to the right , and finally you reached an aisle. Your eye scanned every thing. And that's  when your eyes caught sight of it.

It was love at first sight

"Y/n"

You just could not stop looking at it.

"Y/n."

You were looking at it,literally gawking.

"Y/N!"

You were  still in a trance when you realized Taehyung was shaking you .

"Yeah, i am here - i am here!" You  gestured with your hands making Taehyung stop shaking you.

"What's  wrong?  Why are you staring at that thing  like that?" Taehyung asked.

"I really liked it , but i cannot buy it... " You said sadly.

"Why not?"  He asked you with a confused look.

" It is expensive , oppa ! It is Gucci  -  only people like Kim Kardesian or - or , beyoncé buys  stuff like this !" You said , bawling your eyes which made him chuckle.

The next thing you know, it is in Taehyung's hand and he is walking towards the billing counter.

"Tae - oppa, what are you doing? It's too expensive - don't! " You tried pleading with him when you saw he was handing out his credit card.

But it was too late. You just stared at him with an open mouth when the guy at the counter said thank you.

"Close it. You dont want to eat flies for dinner do you?" Your brother teased you while he walked out the store , you still frozen on the ground unable  to move.

This was all your mind,body and soul could register was that your brother had bought Gucci for you.