Famous

(This is a separate doppleganger au that i wanted to try,I hope you like it ~)

"Yah! What are you even listening to putting those ear phones in??"  You said to Natalie,one of your new friends who came as a transfer student.
The two of you were in the mall,simply hanging out.

"Music,you idiot."  She replied,rolling her eyes.

"Who's? " You asked,curious.

"Listen to it."  She said,giving it to you.

You silently started bobbing your head while listening to it.

"That's good!" You said with a smile once a song was over.

"They're awesome,it's BTS." She replied with a proud smile.

"Yeah,I'll che--"  Before you could finish your sentence, you bumped into someone making you stagger back.

"Watch where you're going."  You heard the person grumble to you.

Rubbing your forehead, you looked up hearing a voice same as Jungkook. The person's face  was almost covered, he was wearing a black cap and mask but you would recognise his voice anywhere,he was your twin after all.

"Kook??"  His name slipped out of your tongue . You saw the guy's eyes widen before he walked away from you in a quick sprint.

"Whoah whoah Y/n!!"  She squealed ,clutching onto your arm.

"Huh-what?"  You asked,still in a daze after the strong hit. You swore the guy was Jungkook, he had the same build and the same voice except there was an aura around him that screamed he was not just a guy you see around in the mall.

"I swear ,y/n that you just bumped into the maknae of BTS!"  She said in a high pitched voice.

"Okay so that is just wrong."  You told her with a weird look.

"Why didn't  I  tell you this before-- they're here for their concert as part of their Love Yourself world tour! " She said.

"Whatever ..."  You muttered before starting to walk.

"Y/n, y/n wait- the lift is that way!" She called out to you.

Going to the lift slightly embarassed,you waited for the lift to reach the floor you were on. Waiting for a few seconds, the lift reached your floor. When the lift opened,you were about to enter the lift when you were stopped by Natalie.

"What's wrong?"You turned around to ask her and realised she was staring to the front,inside of the lift.

"Oh,hi!" You turned your head around when you heard a guy's voice from the lift. There,you saw a guy wearing a bucket hat,pocking his head out.

Hobi...?

"Come hyung let's go." You saw a second,shorter guy with sunglasses grabbing the older man's hand before walking away quickly.

"This is my lucky day!!" Natalie squealed once the lift doors closed.

"What is wrong with you,seriously." You asked hwr rolling your eyes.

"You don't get it! I think BTS has come to this mall for some shopping!!" She said .

"And seeing the bucket hat,I'm so sure that was Jhope and the shorter guy is obviously Ji--"

"Natalie,please stop. Okay ,i get it. You're their fan. But can we just hang out,without you fangirling? " You interrupted her.

Eventhough  you were being harsh,you thought you were going crazy because the guys from BTS so far looked creepily like your brothers.

"...okay,but i really don't know if the others will pop out of nowhere. See,this is them." She said,taking out her phone and going to her gallery.

You gasped when you saw many,many pictures of your brothers on her  phone.

"This is them." She said,giving her phone to you. And then,she began introducing them to you .

Even their names are the same!!

"Aren't they so handsome??And they're music and dance is just woow!!" She said to you.

I am not going to tell her about my brothers or it's going to be the end .

***
"Guys." 

The eight of you were sitting in the living room,doing each other's thing.

"What?" Yoongi answered .

"Search for a boy group named BTS."  You told  them.

"Oh geez,y/n . If this is one of your ways on trying to turn into us fanboys,it's not gonna work." Jungkook said while groaning.

"Just check it out! " You whined.

"...And Don't freak out." You added while waiting for them to show the first reaction.

"Aahh!"The seven of them screamed together before touching their face.

"Who are they?? Why does this guy  have my handsome face?!" Jin demanded.

"And this guy has the  same wink too!" Namjoon said,winking.

"I think they're your dopplegangers. And  they're famous worldwide . They've come here for their concert and i bumped into three of them at the mall." You said.

"Who all?" Jimin enquired .

"You,Kook and Hoseok.And your doppleganger has the same attitude as you ."  You said.

"What do you mean?"  Hoseok asked,squinting his eyes at you .

"Well, i was talking with a friend of mine and that's when i bumped into your doppleganger."  You said pointing at Kook .

"And obviously, the guy is built,just like you and since I bumped into his chest,i was rubbing  my forehead and he grumbled, 'Watch where you're going'".  You said,imitating Jungkook's voice he uses whenever he's annoyed getting a laugh from  everyone.

"And i met the two of tour dopplegangers together when i was about to enter the lift."  You started.

"Being the really bright person you are Hobi,your doppleganger greeted with a hi."  You said getting a proud clap from Hoseok.

"What about mine?" Jimin piped out.

"Oh yours,yours just ignored me just like that  and dragged JHope out." You said making Jimin pout sadly.

"My doppleganger's stage name is Jhope?Cool! " Hoseok said happily.

"Is there a way we can meet them?"  Taehyung asked.

"Are you crazy?They're idols! You can't just go over and say hi!Plus,they're here for their concert.  You guys just have to be careful when you go out, fans might think you are them. If something you do is bad,BTS is gonna get a bad reputation too."  You said.

"Whatever anyways,they're just dopplegangers.Pretend like i never said anything to you. Goodnight!" You said before going to your room,leaving your brothers confused.