Accidentally On Purpose

Jimin and Taehyung was  walking aimlessly through the corridoors of the school.  Tae was rambling about something Jimin least cared about.

Lost in his world,shaking his head to whatever his twin was saying,his eyes caught sight  of   you with a guy.

It was lunch break and so, you were just drinking water next to the cooler . You were  going for a second glass too when you  saw one of the guys from your  class walking towards you .

"Uhh.. y/n? I wanted to ask you something about the project we were gonna do." He said.

"Yeah sure,what's it?" You replied to him.

The two of you were busy discussing the subject. He was standing a bit close to you, but you didn't mind.

But there was someone else who had his eyes on what was happening.

Jimin was getting his protective mode turned on. And that is when he got an idea in his head.

Jimin and Taehyung were nearing the cooler where you and the boy- Jae was standing,your back facing  Jimin and Taehyung.

Taehyung was still immersed  in his narration that something that  he did not expect it when Jimin pushed him . You were busy talking with Jae when you felt somebody getting pushed on you which resulted in the water in your hand spilling all over Jae's shirt .

"Oh no.."  Jae exclaimed before running off to the washroom .

"Jae,im sorry -" You called out but he  had rushed off already. 

Angry at whoever pushed you from behind,you turned back to yell at them.

"What the- Oppa?!" Realising it was Jimin and Taehyung who had pushed you, the anger  just boiled up even more.

"Why did you push  me?! Now because of you , i might have to buy that poor guy a shirt !" You yelled at Taehyung .

"It wasnt me--Jimin pushed me! I didn't even see it coming!" Taehyung defended himself.

"Why did you do that?!" You asked Jimin .

"Whoah , I thought you were gonna thank me."   Jiminsaid ,crossing his arms.

"Thank you?! What do you mean you  expected me to thank you?!"

"Didn't you  see how close he was standing next to you?  It was obvious what his intentions were !" Jimin  replied .

"Intentions? What intentions?" You couldn't believe Jimin would think something like that about a good friend like Jae.

"Well it was obvious that he was invading  your personal space!"Jimin explained. 

"Geez - oppa, he isn't interested in girls!" You told him .

"Huh?" Jimin was confused .

"Jae is gay !" You  whisper-shouted at him.

"Exactly.And that's why -wait,he's what?" Jimin stopped mid sentence .

"Ugh,just leave it!He's just a good friend ." You muttered.

"Oh ,okay... i understand ." Jimin said looking down. Boy,was he embarassed .

"Serves you right for jumping into conclusions and for pushing me." Taehyung said before  bursting  into laughter.

"You can apologise by helping me buy a new shirt for him." You said before walking off.