Safe When Asleep

The siblings were returning home after a night out. You  saw three movies, went to the arcade, shopping, and ofcourse being the foodies the youngest four were ,went to the food court spending two hours or more there.

The maknaes even messed around with the older ones, pretending to be mannequines and hiding behind stuff,right under their noses. You even played in the escalators ,going up and down aimlessly ,but sadly had to stop once Yoongi gave you a death glare.

During the mess, you paired up with Taehyung  and sneaked off to a gucci store to  try on things which again ,sadly came to  an end after the staff kicked the two of you out.

It was the same at the theatres too. The only people who commented and clapped and laughed loudly were you and Jungkook. So many people shushed you making Jin sigh. You even accidentally kicked the seat in front of you making the guy swear.There was such a lot of trouble that Jin even yelled at the maknaes during the interval.

Soon after the movies, the eight of you hit the food court. It was 10pm by now and you were literally whining for food.Jimin, you and Jungkook were so hungry , that you emptied Jin's pockets and had to use Hoseok's instead.

" Done? Sure you don't want anything else?" Hoseok asked sarcastically with his arms crossed after there was literaly nothing more  left on the menu to order.

"Well  I ,I mean we would love  to have coldstone..." You said innocently with a sheepish smile.

"Coldstone?! After  draining my pockets and almost finishing Hoseok's, the three of you want coldstone??" Jin was furious . He had enough of the foodies sitting in front of him.

"Um.. yes?"  Jungkook answered on behalf of the three of you.

"That is it!  We are not eating out again for another six months! "Namjoon was done with you lot.

"Now no more desserts - go wash!" Yoongi said sternly making you stand up that second and run to the wash room.

__

Jin looked through the rearview mirror and sent a sigh of relief when he saw you fast asleep. Your head was leaning on the car door, hitting the glass as the vehicle moved.

Hoseok ,who was sitting next to you shifted your head to place it on his shoulders and he chuckled when you snuggled close to him.

Taehyung and Jimin were fast asleep too, in the backseat of the vehicle, cuddling each other. Jungkook was looking out the window , with his headphones on, clearly evident that he too was getting sleepy by his droopy eyes.

" The only time they  are safe to be with is when they are asleep. I cannot believe it !" Yoongi who was sitting next to Hoseok said softly.

"The quietness is creeping me out ,seriously." Hoseok chuckled, removing a strand of hair from your face.

Soon, your house came into view and Jin parked the vehicle  inside. He got out calling out Jungkook who woke up immediately. Namjoon nudged Jimin awake,waking up Taehyung too in the process and  now, the only ones left was you and Hoseok.

"You want me to wake her up?" Jin asked Hoseok standing outside the car door .

"Nope,  I've  got  her. You can go in." Hoseok replied. Jin nodded before going inside.

"Y/n ah, we are home . Wake up." Hoseok tried to wake you up ,tapping your hand but you didnt move.

"Y/n , wake up. Go to your bed and sleep, everyone has gone inside." Hoseok slightly shook you but there was no sign of you waking up.

Sighing, Hoseok held your head and leaned it against the seat. He slowly got out of the vehicle and closed the car door. He came over to your side and opened the door. He then unbuckled the seatbelt and took your hands to wrapped  around his neck.

The last time i did this was when she was 10 years old...
She is growing up too fast...

He carried you to your room, your face buried in your older brother's nape.

He leaned down ,laying you on your bed and attempted  to  remove your hands without waking you up but your grip only grew strong. He held your hands, more tightly and after a lot of struggle managed to free himself from the grip but that was when you shifted uncomfortably.

"Go to sleep y/n/n , Hobi is here.." Hoseok hummed into your ears sweetly.

"Hobi oppa.. " You murmured and tugged at his shirt softly when he turned his back.

"Hmm ?"

" Goodnight ..." You whispered before going back to sleep.

"Sweet dreams, y/n/n.." Hoseok cooed before covering you with your blanket.

------

Hope you enjoyed this ♡♡
And i dedicate this chapter to all you lovelies: )
Thank you for keeping this book in your libraries/ archives/ reading list , thank you for the 7k reads and the hundreds of votes , thank you for opening this book and liking it:)
Im so thankful to everyone, please don't hesitate to pm me - i would love  to be friends with you all!
Sometimes i wish i could easily find you out , those who read my book-i really want to thank each and every one of you.