Burden

You decided to come along to Namjoon's studio today as you do every once in two weeks.

You were told to  sit outside and not come in when you were younger, but now, today was the first day you would be entering your brother's studio where he created masterpieces.

You were really excited the whole way and you couldn't stop  jabbering about it to which Namjoon just chuckled.

"Im really thankful Joonie, that you allow me to enter your  studio ! Im really excited !"  You said, your face all lit up.

"I wonder how it is inside... is it all filled with plushies like the ones in your room or is it filled  with equipments?" You  asked eagerly.

"Ohhh... or maybe ,maybe you have  both!" You chirped.

"All right, we reached my studio. Come on." Namjoon said as he began unlocking the door.

"Whoah, it's so cool." You said as you looked around .

No sooner than you started exploring, a lady came , almost not dressed up in an attempt to reveal everything.

"Hey Nammie~ Who is this girl?" The woman asked fake-smiling at you.

" Dia,You are late today.And she is none of your business and i have told you a million times not to enter my studio. Your place is at the other side of the room. Not here. " Namjoon replied, irritation clearly evident in his voice."

"And do not call me anything  other than Namjoon. " He said again.

"Oh, im sorry ,Joo- i mean Namjoon. I saw her with you and i just wanted to know who she is." Dia said lashing her eyebrows at him.

"You dont have  to know who is coming in here with me. You  only have to know who is coming in here without my permission. Now if you get will do me a favour by getting out of here, i can start working." Namjoon said while pointing towards her desk.

All this time you were looking around the walls- there were photos of Namjoon you had  never seen before. There were many photos in which he was posing as if for a photoshoot. Among all the framed photos, you noticed a big photo frame. It was a photo of the eight of you, all happy. It was taken when you once went to the Maldives, a year ago.

Jin had his arm around Yoongi whose expression clearly gave away that he was done with the energy the maknaes had.
Namjoon  was  laughing . Hoseok was too -you remember that Hoseok had made a joke which made all of them laugh hysterically after the photo was taken. Jimin was kneeling  on the ground,  his hands open wide,Taehyung with his usual V sign and box smile and Jungkook was holding you bridal style,  his bunny teeth clearly shone and you remember that you were trying to hit his head with your fist so that he would put you  down  .

"That was one hell of a vacation ." Namjoon had came next to you.

"Yeah,  can we go for one again? " You asked touching the photo frame as if to bring back those fun memories.

"Sure. We will go for one. " Namjoon said walking away to his desk.

You also went and sat on a chair,a bit far from his desk in an attempt not to disturb him and sat there quietly eyeing everything but your curiosity got the best of you  and you could not keep quiet

"What's this Joonie?" You asked him pointing towards one of the things he use.

"That,  is one of my equipments. Dont touch it unnecessarily. " He said going back to his work.

"Okay. I won't touch  it." You said while slightly pouting.

"Did you write this ?" You asked while holding a folder filled with papers. You've got a nice handwriting, Joon." You said smiling.

"Oh really? Thank you. Now keep it back." He said sweetly and sighing inwardly.

"Can i read them?" You asked him.

"Okay." He said while smiling trying not to tell you to keep quiet.

You started reading them.  Everything was really beautiful.After a while of reading, you saw a bunch of CD's stacked in one corner of a shelf. You reached for it and took a CD out and you were about to play it when Namjoon took it from your  hands.

"No. Not this one. Dont take any CD from this row"He said.

"Well, why not?" You asked.

"Because. Umm.. because i made them when i was really young. When i was in my teenage.I dont want to go back to that time now." He said staring into space and then you realized he was spacing out.

"Joon,Joon!" You called him loudly waking him up from his daydream.

"Who is RapMonster?" You asked him.

"Rapmonster? That is something you don't want to know. And Something i will regret." He said murmuring the last part.

After spending 15-30 more minutes in your phone cause you had nothing else to do, you saw Namjoon cleaning up the place. 

"Is your work over? Or are you taking me back home because i am annoying you?" You asked him while standing up. 

"No, no. We are  done here . It's time to go home." He said while leading you out.

"Go wait outside the studio, i will be right  back. " Saying this he went to Dia.

"Dia, i am leaving. " He said and turned his back to leave when she said something back.

"She's such a burden isn't she?"

"Excuse me?" Namjoon said while walking back to her desk, towering over her.

"That kid you brought.  She's a pain in the ass,huh?"

"She,is my sister.Not a burden." He said while hitting the table with his fist making the woman flinch at the sudden thump.

"The only burden, i mean pain in the ass, is you.And the next time i come here,  and if i see you in a costume like this, you may as well find some other place to earn for a living." He shouted  before walking outside.

"What was the delay, Joon?" You asked him while walking to the subway.

"Oh, it was nothing. Nothing you need to know. "He said smiling.