Birthday Surprise

Everyone was in a reserved room of one of the best Hotels at Seoul. It was your birthday and this year, you were celebrating it here, with your siblings . Everyone were there except for Jin .

Loud music was being played. The room was decorated beautifully with pillow feathers covering the floor, streamers lying around .
( Spring Day scene party scene lol)

Jimin was covered in confetti, Jungkook and Taehyung busy pillow fighting with you and Hoseok. Namjoon and Yoongi were singing along to the lyrics .

Basically,it was a mess. The party hadn't started. But it was a mess. A beautiful one.Soon,you got bored. Jin wasn't there and no fun would last without him.
Yoongi also got tired after singing his lungs out and had retired to the balcony outside to get some fresh air where one could see the whole city .

You decided to call Jin to see where he had reached. It was half an hour already since he was supposed to reach the place.You walked outside to the balcony too so that you could hear Jin properly over the loud music blaring inside.

"Oppa?"

"Hey princess!" You heard Jin's happy voice.

"Why haven't you come yet?! It's a mess here already,come fast!"

"Yes dear,I am almost there, "

Jin had got a bit busy in the hospital but as soon as he saw that his schedule for the rest of the day was free, he ran to the parking lot of his hospital. The car was filled with all kinds of presents , teddy bears -big and small, chocolates, plushies - all that you loved and ofcourse , the one thing you had been asking for - the latest iphone .

"And i have a huge surprise for you. " He said.

" Oppa, all I want now is--"

You were cut off by the sounds of a screeching tire and a huge shattering sound coming from somewhere behind you on the road. You turned around to see that a car had been lifted off the road doing a triple flip sideways and then bouncing off , falling back down doing a couple of flips again before resting on its hood. You realised that the car had hit a truck and had flown over it.

"Oppa?" You turned back around to speak to him more clearly.

"Oppa!"

"OPPA!"

It felt as if your heart stopped when you heard the beeping sounds from the other end of the line. With wide eyes, you looked at the car on the road closely. You saw presents and Teddy bears scattered everywhere, along with glass pieces.

Jin Pov

I was caught up at work at the last minute. Today was a special day and i could not afford to disappoint her.
I was just a few minutes away from the hotel when I got a call from y/n.
---
"I have a huge surprise for you."
I saw a truck cutting lanes and coming towards me.
"Oppa all I want is-"
I pulled the handbrakes as hard as I could and turned the steering wheel to prevent myself from crashing.Out of panic I had turned the wrong way.
The truck hit my car's side, making my seatbelt break and destroying all the glass of my vehicle. I felt the truck's bonnet hit my ribs and shoulder. My car flew over the truck and I felt my arms and legs bend in an awkward way while my car spun many times before hitting the ground. Glass pieces from my car's windows pierced into my face and chest when my head hit the dashboard. My whole body went numb when the car bounced off the ground once angain and landed on its side, me feeling the road on my front as it slid and flipped again a few times before coming to a rest upside down.
I looked at the torn presents I had bought for y/n. I felt warm thick liquid flowing from every part of my body as I gathered my last strength to say

"Y/n"

And I fell into darkness.

End of Jin Pov

Yoongi too had witnessed the crash and he thought that he had seen that speeding car somewhere. And that's when it hit him .

"HYUNG!!" Yoongi yelled .

__________

Im sorry if it broke your heart
I truly im, but there are 2 more parts to it too