Chapter 4

At eleven o'clock in the evening, Xu Sui washed and rinsed up and lay in bed. She was looking at the schedule the next day, and her senior sister came to randomly check the dormitory. There are only two people in the dormitory, she and Liang Shuang, and the other is Bai Yuyue, who hasn't come back for a long time.

Bai Yuyue divided her territory from the first day she moved in, especially emphasizing that she was obsessed with cleanliness and asked not to put their things next to her or touch her things.

Liang Shuang complained about this, but Bai Yuyue did not contradict them otherwise. After all, Liang Shuang was still a classmate.

When the senior sister came to inspect the room, Liang Shuang pretended to be surprised: "Oh, I forgot that our teacher called her out on something. I guess she will be back in a minute, senior sister, can you do this? I'll ask her to come back to your place to cancel the holiday."

"Okay, then you go to bed early." The senior sister said.

After seeing off his senior sister, Liang Shuang sighed, "Bai Yuyue is too bold to go out on a date so late and won't come back."

Xu Sui put down her mobile phone, and there was an intimate scene between the two in the evening in her mind. The bottom of her heart was entangled in silk thread and couldn't breathe. She lowered her eyelashes: "It should be back soon."

She didn't want to continue the topic. She looked at the empty bed opposite and said, "I heard that my new roommate is coming tomorrow."

Xu Sui signed up late at that time, and they were assigned to the same dormitory, and there was also a bed empty. I heard that this classmate asked for a month off for some reason and didn't arrive until tomorrow.

"I heard that it's from the Department of Animal Medicine. It's great. If I had known that I had chosen this major, I would have chosen this major. At the beginning, my brain was soaked in water before I chose such a bitter clinical medicine. It was only a month before my hair began to bald. I'm afraid that by graduation, I would have to change my name to Liang Sanmao." Liang Shuang said.

"Then... I'll give you a single hair?" Xu Sui's tone was tentative.

"Well, Consang Simida!" Liang Shuang told her.

Xu Sui laughed out loud, and the boredom just now was diluted a little. The two were chatting. At this time, Bai Yuyue pushed the door in. Liang Shuang told her what had been sold. Bai Yuyue looked in a good mood and thanked Liang Shuang.

The next day, the new roommate arrived, followed by two people resisting their luggage. The new roommate wore a pair of sunglasses and dressed as a famous brand. The two boys behind him were about to follow him.

The new roommate stretched out his forefinger and shook his tone seriously, "You stinky men can come in the girl's boudoir?"

When the two boys heard this, they were stiff and didn't return or return before carrying their luggage. The new roommate took out a few red bills from his bag and handed them to them. He said calmly, "Just put them at the door."

"Okay, Miss Hu, let's go first."

Xu Sui was the only one in the dormitory. She happened to be reading. After hearing the sound, she closed the book and walked over: "I'll help you."

After the two pulled in the luggage together, the new roommate took off his sunglasses, and the sense of distance was broken. He introduced himself, "Hello, I'm Hu Sisi from Class III of Animal Medicine. You can call me Xixi."

Only then did Xu Sui see her appearance clearly? The comics are Qi Haihai, her eyes are very big, her cheeks are still full of baby fat, her figure is a little fat, and she looks cheerful and cute.