Extra 2

That night, after Sheng Nanzhou sent Hu Xixi home, miraculously, he did not have insomnia, soon fell asleep and had a dream.

In his dream, he actually saw what he looked like as an adult. In that world, he has always been guarding a seriously ill girl.

That girl is his fiancee. They haven't had time to get married yet.

In the evening, the dusk came in. The girl was much better when she lay in the hospital bed. She blinked and said, "Brother Nanzhou, let's sneak out to play."

Sheng Nanzhou was cutting the apple and smiled, "Okay, where does the princess remember?"

"Du! But! To!" Hearing this answer, the girl's pale face was a little more fled.

Finally, Sheng Nanzhou took her out of the back door of the hospital. As soon as she went out, the girl became lively. Sometimes she dragged him to the snack stand, and soon she wanted to eat ice cream. Finally, she ate a pot of spicy and spicy crayfish, which made her lips red and she cried.

The girl made a series of requests, as long as it was not too much, Shengnanzhou almost responded to it.

He just wants to see her smile.

Finally, Sheng Nanzhou held a piece of iron plate tofu in her hand, and the two sneaked into a billiards room.

There, the girl met a man named Lu Wenbai and went over to greet him happily. Sheng Nanzhou stood aside and waited for about ten minutes. During this period, he looked down at the watch in his hand repeatedly. He was a little irritable and felt that the time was so long for the first time.

After the greetings, the girl ran over and handed him the milk tea, saying that she would learn from Lu Wenbai. Sheng Nanzhou said quietly, "Let's go together."

After kick-off, Sheng Nanzhou's eyes were only on the girl and nailed firmly to her. During this period, the man patted the girl on the shoulder and handed her a bottle of water.

Sheng Nanzhou's face sank.

He was about to walk over when a group of people rushed in. Someone shouted in panic, "No, the madman came in and hacked people."

The scene suddenly turned into a pot of porridge, and red and white billiards flew all over the ground. In a hurry, the girl ran over and grabbed his hand and took him to hide under the billiard table.

There was a mess outside with screams everywhere. The two hid in one side of the world. The girl suddenly remembered something and patted her head: "Oh, I forgot the road to hear white."

Sheng Nanzhou snorted coldly and spit out a word: "Oh."

"Are you jealous?"

Sheng Nanzhou said with a cool face and said in a different heart, "I've never eaten that jealous thing."

The girl smiled, didn't care about him, and said, "You reach out."

Sheng Nanzhou stretched out her hand. The girl conjured up a red marker from somewhere, lowered her curly eyelashes, and carefully drew a sunflower on the wrist with a prominent wrist bone.

There is also a smiling face in the middle.

Sheng Nanzhou laughed and was about to complain that her painting level was still the same as that of primary school students when a soft lip blocked up. He froze, and the soft and sweet taste gradually crossed into his lips and teeth.

"Sheng Nanzhou, I like you best." She gasped.

After kissing, the girl was about to evacuate when a big hand held the back of her head and pressed forward. The shadow fell, sucked her lips and pried open her lips and teeth, which was more fierce than before.